gloomyharlow

Lana with Russian fan at lunch in Montreux today

So wait, do people actually ask for a selfie while she's eating her chicken Cacciatore ? Like, how does that happen ? 

I'm torn... I understand the desire but I'd be a bit pissed if that kept happening to me... (Then again, she might not have been eating at that precise moment, so don't mind me too much)

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Fans that wanna see her irl are so lucky she still does stuff like this after the break ins.

I don't know how Lana can still be so open and nice seeing all the terrible f**k up sh** some of these crazy fans have done to her. Lana has a good heart. That's what scary. I wish she always had security with her.

I don't know how Lana can still be so open and nice seeing all the terrible f**k up sh** some of these crazy fans have done to her. Lana has a good heart. That's what scary. I wish she always had security with her.

I understand she doesn't want some security guard(s) uncomfortably with her but yikes...