Sign in to follow this  
May

Taylor Swift Exposed By Kim

Oh my god that conversation... does she know all of her Instagram stats and album sales? I honestly think Lana doesn't even know how much BTD sold :rip:

oh my gosh kim is ruthless i love it. the swift gestapo camp tried to order them to destroy the footage  :toofunny:  taylor is over. a flash in the pan. she's done.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

oh my gosh kim is ruthless i love it. the swift gestapo camp tried to order them to destroy the footage  :toofunny:  taylor is over. a flash in the pan. she's done.

I doubt she is done unfortunately, since her fans defend her, but Tay Tay has many casual fans, too. And there is a possibility that lots of them got sick of her over the time.

She can not play the nice girl anymore. She has been exposed as a liar.

Interesting that this is another drama between her and Kanye.

Everything Taylor does is calculated, she probably did this so could rebrand herself as 'bad girl' (in her definition) or play the phoenix narrative

Just like that idiotic shit with streaming services 

BzhmW.png

Everything Taylor does is calculated, she probably did this so could rebrand herself as 'bad girl' (in her definition) or play the phoenix narrative

^^^^ literally wait for her next single to have a chorus about "rising up" and "not giving a fuck" w/ vague white feminism msg

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

How poor that Kim & Kanye secretly recorded a phone call - just shows how hypocritical and pathetic they really are.

Go Taylor Go! :flutter:

Such a shame not evrryone is as straightforward as Taylor the Snake Swift, huh?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!