Sign in to follow this  
May

Taylor Swift Exposed By Kim

I know you're not trying to come for Electric Body's misspelling when you just said "how poor that"

Especially when it's obviously a typo.

But I guess they just could not think of a smarter comeback if they have to play the grammar nazi :hairflip:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

You can't really get annoyed at Kanye recording that phone call tho when Taylor was trying to drag his career through the mud and play the victim of some angry black man rap or whatever her and her team made up.

Like look at her Grammy award speech? It was all about her inclusion in this song but this just proves how she is a bitch cause she gave consent lmfao 

Why are people supporting a person who has said it herself that she is a " business woman first, musician second"

i thought you were talking bout Kim for a sec and wondered if i'd missed some sort of Paris-esque album

i'd be down for that tho tbh

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

i thought you were talking bout Kim for a sec and wondered if i'd missed some sort of Paris-esque album

i'd be down for that tho tbh

Jam (Turn It Up) by Kim is better than any Taylor song :creep:

RVhKIwP.gif

That moment when old people in Facebook agree that Taylor is a snake

JUST EVERYBODY including brasilians (cc Lana Del Ray Vevo [a pop culture group of facebook])

So apparently Taylor is considering suing Kanye and Kim for recording the phone call without her permission, which is apparently against the law.

Can't say I didn't call it!!  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Surprised this wasn't Taylor's response tbh...

0IFKcY5.gif

So apparently Taylor is considering suing Kanye and Kim for recording the phone call without her permission, which is apparently against the law.

Can't say I didn't call it!!  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

And Kanye can counter-sue on the grounds of defamation of character. Cos you know Taylor basically lied :creep: Which could result in a nasty court case where only one career will survive the fallout.

Kim should've sent the recording to the press so that they could've :quote: leaked it  :quote:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371