Sign in to follow this  
Afterparty

KOKAYNA - THE MOST LEGENDARY ARTIST EVER

Honestly KOKAYNA has every single element I like about my faves combined in one amazing artist. I think I found a new fave.

She's not afraid of making a statement even if controversial, like "... SLUT". Yet her unapologetic flow gives such a social commentary aspect to her music.

Also that drug reference in her artistic name I mean, so genius.

The production is Honeymoon's done right. With a little promotion KOKAYNA could become the new Kesha + Iggy Azalea.

:oprah3:

Honestly KOKAYNA has every single element I like about my faves combined in one amazing artist. I think I found a new fave.

She's not afraid of making a statement even if controversial, like "... SLUT". Yet her unapologetic flow gives such a social commentary aspect to her music.

The production is Honeymoon's done right. With s little promotion KOKAYNA could become the new Kesha + Iggy Azalea.

:oprah3:

YES  :legend:

What do you hear in that song...her voice is so muffled you can't even understand what she says and the production is a mess....are the other tracks any better?

HOLY SHIT. Just heard all of her songs I'm stanning.

YESSSS! We have a new #kokaynaddict :oprah3:

You guys are such bullies. Miss KOKAYNA doesn't deserve all this unnecessary hate. :xcry:

I listened to him and I audibly "yikes'd" so hard at most of his stuff.

Lol well i stan both of them but I know what you mean some of his stuff is definitely "yikes" other stuff is pretty good I would say but that's personally my opinion.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif