gloomyharlow

Lana in Chicago with a fan July 27 2016

looks like she got more work on her lips

Haven't they been like that for a year now ?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIYFzIrjt2s/?taken-by=lanadelrey

Looks like she've done it again. Her lips looks kinda weird in this video

she preparing for her photoshoots?  she hasn't had one for ages. Her lips look good though

There's something that's still off about her face for me. I don't know if there are any fillers left in her cheeks or nose or lips or what but from 2015 - 2016 something on her face has been tampered with yet I can't tell what. Hopefully she lets it all fade soon

There's something that's still off about her face for me. I don't know if there are any fillers left in her cheeks or nose or lips or what but from 2015 - 2016 something on her face has been tampered with yet I can't tell what. Hopefully she lets it all fade soon

It's her chin actually.

she definetly didn't get any work done that wasn't there previously, she's out there and we get photos almost daily so her chin should be the same as always because it looked normal on the photos yesterday. it looks like she's doing the "meme" face thing where you push your lower jaw to the front while smiling  :troll: tbh 

this was the day before

tumblr_oaxuk8ZHgQ1tj3p7zo1_540.jpg

the only things she's fucking with regularly are her cheeks and the space between her eyebrows/eyes which make her face look odd and bloated tho and i wish she would stop.

i76mrxw.png 

Yea her face looks different from what it did in 2011-2014