sparklrtrailrheaven

Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant  

253 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant?

• Kill Kill
    • Queen of the Gas Station
    • Oh Say Can You See
    • Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven)
    • For K Part 2
    • Jump
    • Mermaid Motel
    • Raise Me Up (Mississippi South)
    • Pawn Shop Blues
    • Brite Lites
    • Put Me in a Movie (Little Girls)
    • Smarty
    • Yayo

she looks like she saw a ghost, shooked

She has...the ghost of Lizzy Grant

I wonder what she thinks about AKA now, if she's embarrassed of it at all (not that she should be because it's great, but she's grown A LOT since then). It must seem like a past life to her, I wonder if she's made uncomfortable by fans bringing it up to her

She has...the ghost of Lizzy Grant

I wonder what she thinks about AKA now, if she's embarrassed of it at all (not that she should be because it's great, but she's grown A LOT since then). It must seem like a past life to her, I wonder if she's made uncomfortable by fans bringing it up to her

I can’t believe someone asked her to sign it. It’s a bootleg copy she’s never getting paid or recognition off it. I mean I guess she did try to wipe it from the internet. Idk I would feel so weird asking her to sign it.

I can’t believe someone asked her to sign it. It’s a bootleg copy she’s never getting paid or recognition off it. I mean I guess she did try to wipe it from the internet. Idk I would feel so weird asking her to sign it.

this is exactly why the brazen fan should have had a camera rolling the whole time  :defeated:

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Yeah I agree, like I don't think I would ask her to sign a copy of AKA because we don't know how she feels about the fact that people even have it. She's like barely ever acknowledged it besides Yayo. And the fact that she's talked a lot about having a hard life before fame I feel like there could be some sour memories associated with AKA for her.  Obviously I don't know that for sure 

But besides all that i would never have an artist sign something of theirs that I downloaded illegitimately like ??

this is exactly why the brazen fan should have had a camera rolling the whole time :defeated:

I’m gonna try to find out who it was

Yeah I agree, like I don't think I would ask her to sign a copy of AKA because we don't know how she feels about the fact that people even have it. She's like barely ever acknowledged it besides Yayo. And the fact that she's talked a lot about having a hard life before fame I feel like there could be some sour memories associated with AKA for her. Obviously I don't know that for sure

But besides all that i would never have an artist sign something of theirs that I downloaded illegitimately like ??

It’s bold as fuck but she’s an angel and did it anyway

We do not deserve her

this is exactly why the brazen fan should have had a camera rolling the whole time :defeated:

Okay I found the girl and she said

“I feel like I’m annoying locals with so many response tweets but she did sign it! And I said “I’m not sure how you feel about that one so u don’t have to sign it” and she said “I don’t know how I feel either but you’re the one person I’ll sign it for so let’s do it” and that I’m the only person who has it signed haha”

“I feel like I’m annoying locals with so many response tweets but she did sign it! And I said “I’m not sure how you feel about that one so u don’t have to sign it” and she said “I don’t know how I feel either but you’re the one person I’ll sign it for so let’s do it” and that I’m the only person who has it signed haha”

imagine having the only AKA bootleg vinyl signed by Lana herself .....

giphy.gif

IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME :defeated:

I'm not the slightest bit sorry to say that I am the one (1!) Lana fan most deserving of a signed copy of AKA because... let's be real here, I'm Lizzy Grant Stan #1 :candy:

I'm just kidding, of course! But, come on, don't say you don't agree :creep:

o4qjp4j.png

Hasn't Lana mentioned re-releasing AKA. I feel like she did in 2011/12. The reason it was wiped of the internet wasn't because she wanted, but because of her old label; correct?

She said that once but if never happened. When she got new managers back in 2010 (Ben and Ed) they bought out her contract with her indie record label and pulled AKA from everywhere cause they were shopping for a new record deal

I found that David Kahne's studio where the album was recorded is called SeeSquared Studios. This definitely isn't new information as somebody uploaded a photo of Lana and David to the studios Discogs page, https://www.discogs.com/label/269045-SeeSquared-Studios,  butI hadn't ever known this until I trawled through google while searching about David's work with Paul McCartney. Also found all of these photos in the studio at the same place as Lana's portraits with David which is cool.

NewWebmacca7.jpg

3174.jpg

mccartney1bybillberstein.jpg

origin.jpg980x.jpg

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey