sparklrtrailrheaven

Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant  

253 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant?

• Kill Kill
    • Queen of the Gas Station
    • Oh Say Can You See
    • Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven)
    • For K Part 2
    • Jump
    • Mermaid Motel
    • Raise Me Up (Mississippi South)
    • Pawn Shop Blues
    • Brite Lites
    • Put Me in a Movie (Little Girls)
    • Smarty
    • Yayo

Idk if I’m late w this but I was listening to Jump earlier, and when she sings “Palm trees in black and white, last thing I saw before I died” she’s basically describing the Blue Jeans video. Queen of foreshadowing.

qfrWuBl.png

originally queen of the gas station was my favorite song from the album. i didn't really get past it, i just replayed it on the youtube video. so when i finally moved past it i enjoyed put me in a movie and jump and mermaid motel. after i was able to listen to the full album without any pitch editing. for a period of time, queen of the gas station was my least favorite. now it's high on the list again. funny how that stuff works.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Mermaid Motel, Oh Say Can You See, Pawn Shop Blues, For K Pt 2, Queen of the Gas Station are my faves :wub:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Raise Me Up (Mississippi South) still remains to be my favorite song off the record :legend::beyonce: But I obviously love every other song aswell. Kill Kill is close to my heart aswell cause I found it first from the album off youtube and it reminds of around the time I first listened to it which is an oddly comforting time. Its such a weird song with such a beautiful vibe that only Lana (Lizzy) could create. That goes for the whole album too, only Lana could create such a masterpiece. However I can never listen to the album version of For K Pt 2, it has to be the rahab demo. :deadbanana: It was the first version of the song I heard and fits the vibe so much better imo. The (violins?) at the beginning and end of the song also make the song for me and horns don't do it for me at all. That aside AKA is in a threeway tie with UV and HM for Lana's best album for me and hopefully COCC can squeeze a spot up there aswell! :hottie:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

6 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

ok idk where else to ask this, but the AKA Lizzy Grant album, is there a legit vinyl of that or are they all bootleg

They’re all bootleg. But the fact that they keep popping up in abundance makes me believe stopping their circulation isn’t one of Lana’s main priorities. I’d say it’s worth getting anyway if you’re gonna listen to it and enjoy it, but if you only collect “official merch”, you’ll have to pass on it.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688