PlaceboHoliday

Lana @ Outside Lands Festival // August 7th

A little info about the Montreux releases from one of their press releases many years ago.....

Through an exclusive partnership with Montreux Sounds, Eagle Rock Entertainment is making highlights of the Festival's performances available for the first time for worldwide television broadcast as part of its "Live at Montreux" series.

Eagle Rock also has an exclusive agreement with Montreux Sounds for access to its Festival archives, including shows dating back to the 1960s. With permission from the artists and their record companies, many of these performances are being released on DVD and CD. Eagle Rock's "Live at Montreux" DVD/CD series debuted in November 2004 and has captured major artists at critical junctures of their careers (Bonnie Raitt), crowd favorites delivering classic sets (Earth Wind & Fire, Chic), and seminal artists that are no longer with us performing their greatest works (Johnny Cash, Marvin Gaye). Many performances are recorded in High Definition, and are available in stereo, 5.1 surround and DTS audio.

Has this show happened yet? I don't know what time anything happens now I'm in Australia. No fan footage around?

It's going to happen in about 3 hours and a half

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Just woke up, slept for hours since that last post I did here
--------------------------
CpRv58IXYAAPrqH.jpg
stage being prepared

2ekr9s8.jpg
Byron suggests you follow him on snapchat--snapchat:Mrbironic
Someone follow him on snapchat and try to get anything related to Lana from his feed, I'm not an expert

It's said Lana's stage won't have her (del Rey) Logo due to the size of the stage

4llhdy.jpg :facepalm:

13740909_1627799830865524_1774496053_n.j

People are waiting for Lana, some say soon but the time is suppose to be 8:25 so it's like 50 mins from now :crossed:

-----
This post will be updated until this sentence is striked through

2dwhu8m.jpg

CpTi-xFUkAAy9zf.jpg

why are they adding her name if she's not on the schedule unlock new character teas or what

CpTlXk-VMAEJ6sR.jpg

They managed to put her sign on

CpTkq-3UIAEvRoP.jpg

Suppose to start now

---------------------------------------------------------------

This post will be updated until this sentence is striked through