PlaceboHoliday

Lana @ Outside Lands Festival // August 7th

I was browsing around photos of the show and came across this image:

51078320978_a99ea080f6_o.png

Does anyone know during what song she did this? She used to have Blake grind on her during every show at the end of Body Electric, but I'm curious to know when this happened since she removed that off of the setlist for the past two tours. I used to love seeing that live, she's so cute.

:flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

B_h70TxWYAABZa8.jpgB_h71-wXEAIsePL.jpgarticle-2321158-19AB9AAB000005DC-489_634

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 9/9/2016 at 2:50 PM, Elle said:

I was browsing around photos of the show and came across this image:

51078320978_a99ea080f6_o.png

Does anyone know during what song she did this? She used to have Blake grind on her during every show at the end of Body Electric, but I'm curious to know when this happened since she removed that off of the setlist for the past two tours. I used to love seeing that live, she's so cute.

:flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

B_h70TxWYAABZa8.jpgB_h71-wXEAIsePL.jpgarticle-2321158-19AB9AAB000005DC-489_634

I remember her doing that a lot at the start of Blue Jeans

https://youtu.be/bx3xvcBOVhg

From a college newspaper in San Francisco, 10 Cool things You Missed at Outside Lands

3.) The Lana Love Fest

Lana Del Rey’s songs are long and kinda slow, five minutes on the album and maybe twice that live, which is probably why a third of the mob surrounding the Sutro stage ditched her for Lionel Ritchie thirty minutes in. The crowd up front distilled into an adoring cluster of super fans, who enjoyed a first-class dose of pure, uncut Del Rey: swaying solemnly during slow-burner “Honeymoon,” shouting out the chorus to “Lolita,” and singing along to “Born To Die.” By the time Del Rey ended “Blue Jeans” by stepping offstage to sign autographs and take selfies, her disciples had completely lost their minds.

Whole article

https://sffoghorn.org/2016/09/13/10-cool-things-you-missed-at-outside-lands/

On 3/22/2022 at 4:02 PM, lanapleasecometoasia said:

So I just found out the official full performance has been circulating for quite some time now, so I just uploaded the video on YouTube! I miss her tours so much, and so happy we could finally watch the official performances for Honeymoon, Lolita and Yayo! Check it out: 

Thank you for sharing this, do you also have a link for the original file before YouTube compression? I'm currently trying to archive all live shows in the best quality I can find.

On 9/14/2016 at 9:26 AM, FredRed said:

From a college newspaper in San Francisco, 10 Cool things You Missed at Outside Lands

3.) The Lana Love Fest

Lana Del Rey’s songs are long and kinda slow, five minutes on the album and maybe twice that live, which is probably why a third of the mob surrounding the Sutro stage ditched her for Lionel Ritchie thirty minutes in. The crowd up front distilled into an adoring cluster of super fans, who enjoyed a first-class dose of pure, uncut Del Rey: swaying solemnly during slow-burner “Honeymoon,” shouting out the chorus to “Lolita,” and singing along to “Born To Die.” By the time Del Rey ended “Blue Jeans” by stepping offstage to sign autographs and take selfies, her disciples had completely lost their minds.

Whole article

https://sffoghorn.org/2016/09/13/10-cool-things-you-missed-at-outside-lands/

people went to Lional fucking Ritchie and didn't stay for Lana? how immensely stupid and distasteful

giphy.gif