guardian

twenty one pilots

I AM TIRED OF SEEIN IT, SO, K THANKS....

AND I CAN CONTRIBUTE....

21 PILOTS IS TRASH!

21 PILOTS ARE THE NEW NICKLEBACK.

THESE LYRICS ARE FOR WANNABE EMO POSERS.

THESE BEATS AREN'T SICK.

Y'ALL SHOULD LISTEN TO BLINK 182 INSTEAD.....THEY HAVE ALIENS

:)

CASHED.

140i3xs.gif

Honey, literally just chill and ignore the thread. This wasn't necessary. :/

Anyways, I love the new songs. Their debut album is still my favorite. :D

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Honey, literally just chill and ignore the thread. This wasn't necessary. :/

Anyways, I love the new songs. Their debut album is still my favorite. :D

yeah sucks when you don't agree with someone doesn't it? lol you don't think my comments are necessary and i don't think this thread on here is either, so, oh wellllll

e1s11.gif

Re-listening to Nico And The Niners and..... yikes. These lyrics don't even make sense. Maybe I'm just not getting the "story" they're trying to tell but they're just really cringe-worthy and fake deep.

this song is one of those that only make sense when listening to the full album and knowing about the storyline .. its like listening to one piece of a puzzle 

the eloquence that that man has 

the intelligence that that man has 

the competence that that man has

the last track on the album is their version of "out of the Black, into the blue. #GetFreeCover confirmed 

I’m a fan of there previous albums but this seems really uninteresting and nothing new. So far there songs have not hung around very long before I’ve gotten bored od them a week if that. They need to evolve because it’s become stagnant. I think this has been a massive flop era for them and it’s been very disappointing. Sales and chart positions and even YT veiws are below there standard.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

sales and chart positions and even YT veiws are below there standard.

this era truly weeded out the 2016 stressed out//ride//heathens bandwagon fans. he has no obligation to create "bops" and all of his music is always criticizing the music industry and the charts. im 100% sure he doesn't care about the numbers. he technically leaked My Blood.. something a number hungry artist would never do 

this era truly weeded out the 2016 stressed out//ride//heathens bandwagon fans. he has no obligation to create "bops" and all of his music is always criticizing the music industry and the charts. im 100% sure he doesn't care about the numbers. he technically leaked My Blood.. something a number hungry artist would never do 

I feel like if the people who felt like they've changed from that actually took the time to listen, they still have songs with similar feeling on this album. There are still pop hits on it.

Anyway, this album is not bad. I actually really like it. And some of the singles that I previously didnt like, have grown on me after a second listen within the album. Because they fit the overall sound, I like them more. I still dont like Nico and the Niners though.

TRENCH was massively disappointing imo. None of the songs really stuck with me (Jumpsuit and Nico and the Niners were okay but I stopped listening to them after a week) and I only found myself downloading Levitate. (would've downloaded Morph too but I really didn't care for the chorus) so sad.

TRENCH was massively disappointing imo. None of the songs really stuck with me (Jumpsuit and Nico and the Niners were okay but I stopped listening to them after a week) and I only found myself downloading Levitate. (would've downloaded Morph too but I really didn't care for the chorus) so sad.

tea.. this one is one of those that needs to be played over and over to be even memorable... Ive only liked Morph and Pet Cheetah so far apart from the 4 released singles

i tought the DEMA/defeating Blurryface/banditos storyline would make more sense with the full album but now its definetly all over the place. hes singing about his dead granpa in one song and about his brother the next..not sure of the correlation with getting out of a TRENCH 

Wow, they really have been slept on. the first 3 comments on THIS PAGE were from JULY, and its been 3 months, the albums been released as well as another 3 videos, yet I can't even describe the feel of this album or what it's about, besides that its like they did this on purpose to feel closer to their old fans??

idfk

I listened to the whole album once this morning and um. There were a few good that Id like to listen to again like Morph and The Hype.

My Blood still remains my one and only Highlight, yet I still havent been bothered watching the video...

It's kinda sad that to the mainstream population they will be seen as one-hit-wonders with Stressed Out + Heathens, and to (what seems like) the vast majority of their pre-Blurryface fans just see them as lost potential now. Totally would have loved it if TOP4 had the psychedelic vibe of My Blood, like mgmt and tame impala, but at least we got one good song