guardian

twenty one pilots

everyone just blew it out of proportion, it wasn't that bad. you need to read this.

Cq2452_WAAA_Qv-.jpg

Cq246P-WcAAHM-b.jpg

Cq246QEWcAAob-F.jpg

and this is basically one comment from reddit that sums up what I think abt this whole situation

besides, he looked fucking legendary up there

Cq18UNLXYAAeFL9.jpg

KING

he even liked some tweets that were joking about the situation, the clique is just so extra

Oh ok, that makes so much more sense. I just read those posts where people were screaming that oh he got abused and such so I didn't really know how the situation really looked like. Thanks for providing clarification!

They currently have 3 songs playing on the radio:

Stressed Out

Ride

Heathens

Katy Perry who

ik they're smashing :oprah: Blurryface's longevity on the top 10 on BB200 is so amazing! They are at number 10 now but early predictions say it will rise again so it won't fall off it. Now Ride needs to repeak so they get three top 3 songs this year :defeated: 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

ik they're smashing :oprah: Blurryface's longevity on the top 10 on BB200 is so amazing! They are at number 10 now but early predictions say it will rise again so it won't fall off it. Now Ride needs to repeak so they get three top 3 songs this year :defeated:

I wonder hat other song will pop up playing on the radio.. Heavy dirty soul, Doubt and Polarize would seem ideal

TOP x Mutemath EP dropping today at 6pmET/5pmCT, 5 songs reimagined and a 25 minute video performance for all of them, all for free! It includes Heathens, Stressed Out, Ride, Lane Boy and Heavydirtysoul. 

https://twitter.com/twentyonepilots/status/810847180017659904

Heavydirtysoul officially became a single on December 13, 2016 

so exciting, I hope we can get the stems now that it's a single :oprah: I need that amazing bass on repeat 

so exciting, I hope we can get the stems now that it's a single :oprah: I need that amazing bass on repeat 

that "death inspires me like a dog" part gives me chills, the whole song gives me chills

oh and near the end where it all becomes explosive :oprah:

that "death inspires me like a dog" part gives me chills, the whole song gives me chills

oh and near the end where it all becomes explosive :oprah:

ugh yes it's amazing, have you experienced it live? It's truly AMAZING

no the only concert ive ever been to was Macklemore this January and it was surprisingly amazing. :oprah:

you totally need to see them, have you checked the tour dates? They're touring the us again from january to april, I think