guardian

twenty one pilots

I don't have any of these, sorry :/ someone PM'd this list to me and just told me to go find it all myself...

Do you remember where you found them?

don't worry, I googled, they come from the source, youtube. Like I told you, they don't really have unreleased stuff, most of all was released by them through youtube or mailing list or deluxe versions, most of the songs are part from No Phun Intended, Tyler's album. The ones I told you are songs they did with their church, I forgot :P

oh and there is a masterpost somewhere, let me look for it, it has most of them

EDIT: here it is: this really helped me when I got into them, hope it helps you https://www.reddit.com/r/twentyonepilots/wiki/discography

sorry i wanted to get to a computer to properly respond

it was this one and another one that was pretty outdated (forgot wich one)

http://matthu5000.tumblr.com/post/133008451971/twenty-one-pilots

Is that Goner on the "Unreleased" album different from the one that's on Blurryface?

yes, it is an audio rip of the video that guardian posted ^

ok this is the rest of stuff I have, I had to organize some stuff myself and slap some new self-made artwork while i work on new ones.  The tracklist for No Phun Intended is scrambled for everyone, apparently, no one knows the correct one 

1zbc9y1.png

33kbyae.png

I purchased the uk and japanese versions of Vessel for christmas, so excited for them to come, the japanese one is so pretty!

I really really want the blurryface live vinyl but it's so expensive :/

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

YESSS bless this youtuber

yes they leaked not too long ago! I downloaded both Heathens and Stressed Out's promo cds in lossless, do you want them?

well actually they're wav files but itunes can convert them to apple lossless 

yes they leaked not too long ago! I downloaded both Heathens and Stressed Out's promo cds in lossless, do you want them?

well actually they're wav files but itunes can convert them to apple lossless 

OMG YES PLEASE i would love anything i dont have

thank you! also do you have the tracklist and names? they show up as track 1,2 etc.

Happy new years

honestly, no shade but the Screen demo is better than the final, also, I love love love rab but thank god they redid some songs because I don't really like that autotune effect on songs like Lovely and Trees :rip:

also oh my god the 2017 ERS starts on tuesday next week and they are gonna sell this jacket 

top_webstore_banners_merchpreview_blocke

and the official description for it says: 

THE TWENTY ONE PILOTS ‘BLOCKED’ JACKET HERE WAS CREATED FOR THE 2017 DATES OF THE EMOTIONAL ROADSHOW WORLD TOUR. THE CUSTOM JACKET FEATURES THE BANDS EMBLEMS PRINTED ON THE FRONT AND BACK OF THE ARMY STYLE JACKET. LYRICS FROM THE SONG “XXXXXXX” ARE PRINTED ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BACK OF THE JACKET. THE DESIGN ALSO FEATURES THE BAND LOGO PRINTED ON THE FRONT AND BACK OF THIS JACKET.  

I wonder if the Xs mean a title for a new upcoming song that's gonna be premiered at the tour :defeated: the jacked is so dope omfg

store link: http://store.twentyonepilots.com/on-tour-only/blocked-jacket-5.html