guardian

twenty one pilots

i didn't know it leaked omg i saw that the CD was being sold for $200 on ebay    :defeated:

the radio edit is mastered so weird, his voice is like drowning from the instrumental

and do we have all the other singles (or promo cd's) leaked as well as anything that has been published on vinyl like the live BFace, and those Record Day exclusives on digital files?

Edited by heavydirtysoul

i didn't know it leaked omg i saw that the CD was being sold for $200 on ebay    :defeated:

the radio edit is mastered so weird, his voice is like drowning from the instrumental

and do we have all the other singles (or promo cd's) leaked as well as anything that has been published on vinyl like the live BFace, and those Record Day exclusives on digital files?

yeah it was actually uploaded online very recently! Like days ago... I know omg and the drums, they added some snares and hats and they turned the background vocals way up, the way they cut some parts, it's too messy tbh :biblio:

and we only have the ones I've shared here, which are like 5? Also, the HOTY one leaked recently too but I don't think I posted a link, let me post it. That one has a different master/mix too, it's shorter than album version and has parts cut through the song, don't know why 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Vessel deserves more credit 4 sure. Though Blurryface was a 10/10 album, and just BLEW ME AWAY COMPLETELY, is anyone else kinda scared what their next will be like since they got so popular from it??  :icant:

I'm not scared at all cause I know they will deliver as usual, talented kings :poordat: 

So Stressed Out has been playing on my local radio stations every day nonstop since December 2015 (and Ride summer 2016), and I don't remember any recent song lasting more than a season in the radio?? Like when will your faves???

So Stressed Out has been playing on my local radio stations every day nonstop since December 2015 (and Ride summer 2016), and I don't remember any recent song lasting more than a season in the radio?? Like when will your faves???

Work ahem

Does anyone have "No Phun Intented" in a quality that's not microwave lol  :D , I mean I don't wanna hear the constant noise in the backround.  :kiss:

well knowing that album was recorded by tyler himself in his basement in the span of three years, the quality isn't really the best by nature, but here's a good link: http://downloads.aiir.xyz/2017/05/tyler-joseph-no-phun-intended-lossless.html

just here to let everyone know that this bands fanbase is actually the worst thing ever and tbh 21 pilots themselves are hyped up too much because in reality they're not great

Tea

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...