PlaceboHoliday

Lana @ The Ohana Fest // August 28th

Lana misses out on such good opportunities to promote new music or even songs from the last two records. It really upsets me that she likes to sing Carmen every night when she could be singing something else.  :toofunny:

In one of my videos I said that she does things backwards. She will probably release a new album in a couple of months after her tour is over with no way to promote. (then wait 3 months to release a video)  That crazy Lana Del Rey, what are we going to do with you? :flutter:

She looks very much like a hybrid of 2014/2015, and very beautiful. She looks absolutely stunning in the dress she wore before she was onstage. I wish she kept that one! The hair looked a little nicer too. Either way, she's always so beautiful. :flutter:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She looks unrealistically beautiful. Dress shorter than my future and she looks like the HM version of UV level looks. Basically the highest thing achievable. But she's still fugly because she didn't took a pic with Cat Power

ZKcaooE.png

The show was what I expected, but I'm pretty bummed that she didn't play West Coast since it's my favorite song and we're on the west coast :aw:

I'll get over it, but fun show. I like how they were playing a Hope Sandoval song before she went on.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING DAY OF MY LIFE. THEY BOTH LOOK INSANELY GORGEOUS IM REGISTERING FOR A HALF MARATHON AS WE SPEAK. I DONT GIVE A SHIT I COULD VIOLENTLY DIE RN MY FAVS GOT PICS TOGETHER AND THEY BOTH LOOKING LIKE GOD IM SO HAPPY IDK WHAT TO DO W MYSELF

CrCNkBwWIAAOBw1.jpg

ZKcaooE.png

your wish is granted anne sis.

:defeated:

I've been having meltdowns on every social media for an hour and a half and I'm still not calmed down. Rough Trade is SHOOK I'm so happy lmao and I'm gonna get so fit and hot training for and running this half-marathon :blush3:

ZKcaooE.png

I've been having meltdowns on every social media for an hour and a half and I'm still not calmed down. Rough Trade is SHOOK I'm so happy lmao and I'm gonna get so fit and hot training for and running this half-marathon :blush3:

i feel this on a spiritual level

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

kvhGIvCyNBk.jpg

lolol @ the little sass queen at the bottom

Why is Lana giving out the finger? What happened?

tumblr_ocniz6rNNN1rk2e30o2_1280.jpg

Video of Lana saying hi to fans. She's smoking again.

http://updatedelrey.tumblr.com/post/149632705414/lana-del-rey-at-ohana-dana-point-fest

*waits for a video of why lana gives the finger*

She looks stunning. All the way down to her ankles...and then  :facepalm:

yeah i'm really tired of those horrible shoeeeeesssss

~INSTA1.gif

I think it's safe to say Lana looks bored of performing the same old shit sometimes. She already forgot lyrics to UV, She rolled her eyes last night, She's been letting fans sing more and more of her songs (lately), And last night she apparently forgot some lyrics of freak (we requested freak & she was like "I don't know half the words" & she did it & then she was like "you guys were right, we had to do that one"). . . .
I think it's time the good sis switches it up. :crossed:

I think it's safe to say Lana looks bored of performing the same old shit sometimes. She already forgot lyrics to UV, She rolled her eyes last night, She's been letting fans sing more and more of her songs (lately), And last night she apparently forgot some lyrics of freak (we requested freak & she was like "I don't know half the words" & she did it & then she was like "you guys were right, we had to do that one"). . . .

omg

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

People did request Freak, which is fine, but I'm curious what other song she was supposed to play. It seems like she had less time than other festivals :(

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg