Cashew

Poppy

soundcloud user KingHomewrecker has posted a 30 second extented snippet of I'm Poppy.  unlcear if they have the full song or not but its clear quality(?) and not ripped from the video, plus it contains a new part

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

soundcloud user KingHomewrecker has posted a 30 second extented snippet of I'm Poppy.  unlcear if they have the full song or not but its clear quality(?) and not ripped from the video, plus it contains a new part

Amazon put up a 30 second snippet, I think that's the one going around. Is your megapost for Poppy coming soon?

Amazon put up a 30 second snippet, I think that's the one going around. Is your megapost for Poppy coming soon?

should be up this week!

Why is it that every person that promises a Poppy masterpost doesn't come through? I'm not mad at them because it's a tedious and generous act, but it always happens for some reason lol

dont vague me like this  :defeated:  i can post pics of it if you actually want me to im just trying to get everything so i dont have to upload it later

edit: my status  ;)