Cashew

Poppy

It's coming this summer along with Titanics album :)

Source for that? I had no idea / I heard she got dropped from her label but admittedly I haven't kept tabs on her lately.

te deseo, cariño

I am in Japan with @ to finish recording her debut LP. It is the most exciting and innovative pop music I have heard in years.

i seriously just can't take anything he says seriously. especially not when he says shit like that :deadbanana:

lABVyGE.png

That pretty much makes it sound like the whole album will be more in the direction of "I'm Poppy" as much as I'd rather that not happen. It's not a bad song and I occasionally bop to it but as unrealistic as it is I hope she gives us something closer to Bubblebath.

te deseo, cariño

album coming may 19th

are we really sure tho?  i feel may 19th is a little close for an album esp with no announcements.  i think its gonna be lead single personally (altho prove me wrong Please i will happily take a full album then)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

are we really sure tho? i feel may 19th is a little close for an album esp with no announcements. i think its gonna be lead single personally (altho prove me wrong Please i will happily take a full album then)

well who needs announcements