Cashew

Poppy

Just realized she's on interscope Records. I thought she didn't have a label, but checking the video from today it had a fan mail... It wasn't there before, was it?

Fan Mail:
POPPY
c/o Nick Groff
Interscope Records
2220 Colorado Ave
Santa Monica, CA 90404

Anyway, excited for upcoming music

Just realized she's on interscope Records. I thought she didn't have a label, but checking the video from today it had a fan mail... It wasn't there before, was it?

Fan Mail:

POPPY

c/o Nick Groff

Interscope Records

2220 Colorado Ave

Santa Monica, CA 90404

Anyway, excited for upcoming music

last time i heard she got moved to a different label or something?  i dont know im out of date on my info.  i mean i assume its actually correct considering its still there but who knows

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

last time i heard she got moved to a different label or something?  i dont know im out of date on my info.  i mean i assume its actually correct considering its still there but who knows

I think she moved from Island to Interscope. Checking right now, the singles used to be under "2016 Island Records, a division of UMG Recordings, "

I think now she's part of the Interscope team then or idk lmao but I'm pretty sure the fan mail thing wasn't there before 

It's been there for a few months 

She's lipsyncing (badly) to pre-recorded responses during every call.

There's someone that calls occasionally with a distorted voice calling himself "Computer Boy" - he keeps giving a website to visit: computerboy.computer

I don't know if this is an intended part of the stream (Charlotte also calls occasionally) or a troll from the viewers watching and I don't want to visit the site myself, could anyone find out what it is?

te deseo, cariño

She's lipsyncing (badly) to pre-recorded responses during every call.

There's someone that calls occasionally with a distorted voice calling himself "Computer Boy" - he keeps giving a website to visit: computerboy.computer

I don't know if this is an intended part of the stream (Charlotte also calls occasionally) or a troll from the viewers watching and I don't want to visit the site myself, could anyone find out what it is?

It's a website promoting Super Deluxe

BzhmW.png

It's a website promoting Super Deluxe

ah ok, they seem to be directly involved with Poppy from what I can tell. glad it wasn't a prank caller with a screamer site or something.

te deseo, cariño

On May 19th we will get 3:36: Music To Sleep while her album is delayed until Valentine's Day next year and we will deal.

:defeated:

I thought "Just My Type" was the song Eclipse leaked a snippet of? :defeated: not the We Bare Bears song   :toofunny: