Cashew

Poppy

new... song I guess? the first 3 seconds sound great and then it drops into 8bit video game sounds like I'm Poppy... guess that's gonna be a theme throughout the album wherever that is.

te deseo, cariño

Kiss bubblebath poppy goodbye.

I was hoping we'd something like that and less I'm Poppy.

Yeah, it looks like she (and Titanic) are really running with the weirdness of the Youtube channel. 

Which is sort of worn out. I used to be interested in it, but now it's just so predictable and cliche. It's like a bad episode of Black Mirror. "We're becoming our technology and obsessed with social media" sums up the entire motif. I half expect the entire thing to be a promotion for Black Mirror. In any case, Poppy is a doll and she makes good music, although I preferred Bubblebath 100%. We'll see what happens  :ohno:

Yeah, it looks like she (and Titanic) are really running with the weirdness of the Youtube channel. 

Which is sort of worn out. I used to be interested in it, but now it's just so predictable and cliche. It's like a bad episode of Black Mirror. "We're becoming our technology and obsessed with social media" sums up the entire motif. I half expect the entire thing to be a promotion for Black Mirror. In any case, Poppy is a doll and she makes good music, although I preferred Bubblebath 100%. We'll see what happens  :ohno:

yasss i totally agree with this. It's sad because all her Moriah stuff vocally is good but then we get this stuff.

yasss i totally agree with this. It's sad because all her Moriah stuff vocally is good but then we get this stuff.

altar, american kids, adored, everybody wants to be poppy and lowlife were near perfect pop- what the hell happened? i'm poppy was dull as hell and computer boy sounds near unlistenable. not excited for this album anymore, yikes

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

altar, american kids, adored, everybody wants to be poppy and lowlife were near perfect pop- what the hell happened? i'm poppy was dull as hell and computer boy sounds near unlistenable. not excited for this album anymore, yikes

I'm guessing the first album was when they were going for the "Poppy's your typical popstar" route, and then somewhere inbetween Bubblebath and this album they decided to switch for "Poppy's an entity on the internet" sorta thing.