Cashew

Poppy

Has anyone seen Poppy on tour yet? I'm going today & was wondering what time you guys think I should get in line at? I want to be close to the front, but idk if she has a huge fanbase that would show up early or not.

brave words for an xcx stan ^

do you guys think we're going to get any more videos beyond moshi moshi and bleach blonde baby?  i hope we get one for software upgrade personally

also real talk i hate how titanic is ignoring basically anyone inquiring on how poppy as a project is doing / asking about chart/sales and just calling them an idiot it just comes across as him being insecure and trying to be a prick to play it off

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Contacted WonderfulUnion and asked about when the signed CDs would ship and they said once the tour was over even though the people at VIP said they would be shipped after the show. Guess she's following Lana's footsteps and making us wait

sorry to bump!  first of all:

I'm Poppy, a new show premiering at Sundance Film Festival (and it's YouTube Red exclusive?)

second of all, anyone else finally get their cds in?  i'm surprised at how subtle the front's rainbow reflection is.  kinda sad the booklet, cult certificate, and hat fold are all the same thing.

also where is the fucking bleach blonde baby video

sorry to bump!  first of all:

I'm Poppy, a new show premiering at Sundance Film Festival (and it's YouTube Red exclusive?)

second of all, anyone else finally get their cds in?  i'm surprised at how subtle the front's rainbow reflection is.  kinda sad the booklet, cult certificate, and hat fold are all the same thing.

I still haven't received my vinyl yet ughhh. and I literally pre-ordered it the first day.

sorry to bump! first of all:

second of all, anyone else finally get their cds in? i'm surprised at how subtle the front's rainbow reflection is. kinda sad the booklet, cult certificate, and hat fold are all the same thing.

post booklet pics

post booklet pics

will do later if i can but the front 2 are the certificate, its more like a map foldout than an actual booklet but there are photos of poppy in there