Cashew

Poppy

Titanic is a piece of shit, and Poppy is honestly no better. She would have HAD to know about what he did to Mars, I mean, it's not easy for someone to hide resentment and obsession from the person project he's investing in....

Nonetheless, I can't deny Poppy does have talent. She just needs to come to her senses and ditch Titanic and his ideas if she really likes making music and Youtubing. It's the only thing she can do to not make her look like she was in on Titanic's plans to destroy Mars from afar. 

Either way, im not even fussed. Mars Argo is more my style so I can now forget that this project exists

Yeah, hopefully Moriah can establish herself as a singer without Titanic and the Poppy persona. She's evidently talented but now that it's more or less confirmed that Titanic is not only an asshole but a psycho, she's got to move on if she wants to keep doing this. Poppy.Computer was quite the cringefest anyway and people are obviously not here for their useless YouTube videos anymore.

I do agree that she must have known about Mars Argo and Titanic's abusive ways. If fans figured most of this out by analysing social media postings, someone who was around Titanic every day just had to know. Still, we can't simply throw her under the bus like that. For all we know, Titanic could be abusive towards her as well. We'll have to wait and see until after the verdict, I guess.

I just think its funny how Titanic is always claiming he is THE most original creator alive and constantly dragging Halsey and Melanie for "not being unique" meanwhile he's literally been stealing someone else's ideas and identity... (not that he's wrong about Halsey and Melanie lmao but still)

I just think its funny how Titanic is always claiming he is THE most original creator alive and constantly dragging Halsey and Melanie for "not being unique" meanwhile he's literally been stealing someone else's ideas and identity... (not that he's wrong about Halsey and Melanie lmao but still)

We love facts!!!!!!!!!!!! Preach it sista! Also OP don't know if this is even worth mentioning now or not (it really doesn't make a difference tbh considering she's about to be cancelled) but she dropped the "That" last year. So it's just "Poppy" now and I think that's what most people refer to her as anyway.

TjmiIK4.png

as if creating a satire of pop culture is anything other than a dead horse.  i can't even stand melanie for a second nowadays but a pastel pink background isn't "copying poppy" and honestly titanic was insufferable long before any of this came to light, glad i finally have a reason to openly hate him tho :x

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

For the ones saying it's not Poppy's fault... you are wrong she knew everything that was going on and was friends with Mars before her and Titanic broke up. She did nothing about it- you can see in these leaked text that leaked last year:

Talking about Titanic's abuse and they also bring up poppy

C9jeQzYXYAAL-4_.png

WO5YD1J.png

About titanic cheating on her

C9jeRaEXoAE7F_l.png

I can't see Mars coming out as the winner of this unless she has some undeniable evidence, but still i wish her luck. As much as I love Poppy what Titanic did to Mars is wrong and that's plain to see. I hope Mars is okay and I hope that Poppy will break away from Titanic

I can't see Mars coming out as the winner of this unless she has some undeniable evidence, but still i wish her luck. As much as I love Poppy what Titanic did to Mars is wrong and that's plain to see. I hope Mars is okay and I hope that Poppy will break away from Titanic

Really? After reading the whole thing, I feel like Mars has a strong case

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Really? After reading the whole thing, I feel like Mars has a strong case

Well I think she has a strong case in suing Titanic for the abuse, with the texts and photos. But I'm not sure about the suit against Poppy. Really nothing proves that Mars came up with all the ideas from the Poppy project and from the videos she and Titanic made, she'll have a hard time proving that they weren't Titanic's ideas in the first place. Most of the evidence in that section is "Mars did this, then Poppy did this" and although the influence is pretty clear it's difficult to prove that stuff in court

For the ones saying it's not Poppy's fault... you are wrong she knew everything that was going on and was friends with Mars before her and Titanic broke up. She did nothing about it- you can see in these leaked text that leaked last year:

Talking about Titanic's abuse and they also bring up poppy

C9jeQzYXYAAL-4_.png

WO5YD1J.png

About titanic cheating on her

C9jeRaEXoAE7F_l.png

"garret" WTF is børns involved in this? I know Zella and Garret know Poppy personally

"garret" WTF is børns involved in this? I know Zella and Garret know Poppy personally

and Debby = Debby Ryan !!! I wonder if any of them will speak on any of this... especially since most of them are considered "woke" celebrities 

and Debby = Debby Ryan !!! I wonder if any of them will speak on any of this... especially since most of them are considered "woke" celebrities 

omg! Debby Ryan is Josh Dun's boyfriend, drummer of twentyonepilots 

poppy ft 21pilots confirmed