Cashew

Poppy

Ughh I really want to see Jaira Burns & Poppy on her new tour, but I don't want to support abusers </3

Tbh I'm considering on going to her tour just because of kailee morgue and jaira burns

don't so it, you'll be giving money to a pyschotic racist abuser

can we please just let this thread die

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

more on the mess that is that pissy! after the thrill of stealing mars argo's career, girl decided to have more fun snatching and copied a local business' design since they wouldnt produce it for her merch 

yikes... 

I bought some pieces of Poppy's merch awhile back and tbh it felt kind of cheap (despite the face that it was like 40$), so not surprised. 

Also my favorite thing is how Titanic is constantly claiming to be THE most unique and original creator while most of his ideas have either been stolen from someone else or done to death already lmao.

yikes... 

I bought some pieces of Poppy's merch awhile back and tbh it felt kind of cheap (despite the face that it was like 40$), so not surprised. 

Also my favorite thing is how Titanic is constantly claiming to be THE most unique and original creator while most of his ideas have either been stolen from someone else or done to death already lmao.

tit tanic be like those dudes in the memes about making playlists with ~underground~ artists but put clairo and m*c demarco in that shit

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Guns & Gold illegally samples Mars Argo’s song, “Creep Show” and that’s the only reason miss Floppy’s leaked song sounds good. Creep Show is SO much better.

Wow I was just wondering why this is the best song she's done since Bubblebath

Don't even know if the song is a sample or just a rework since I tried to find about the original song and just nothing showed up. Was Titanic in the middle of this? Probably recycled the beat or so 

Don't even know if the song is a sample or just a rework since I tried to find about the original song and just nothing showed up. Was Titanic in the middle of this? Probably recycled the beat or so 

sample isnt the right word, the melody just has some similarities

She was interesting in the beggining. She had that mysterious vibe that made you watch all of her videos, then look for some conspiracy shit about her, and go back to her channel watching her videos all over again and deciphering them frame by frame, looking for symbolism in each one of them... it was fun while it lasted. But now her persona is getting quite dull, and her videos are plain boring and repetitive + she doesn't make quality bops like she used to. Gaga teas.

Bubblebath EP is that bitch though.