Cashew

Poppy

Imagine contributing anything to this thread, yikes

Yes i agree! We should all band together and stop contributing anything to this thread. 

:)

I hope she releases more stuff like Bubblebath EP, I think that was her best work.

Nooo, I really enjoy how she gets more experimental with her music!

Yes i agree! We should all band together and stop contributing anything to this thread. 

Well stay out of it xoxo

Alright but isn't mars argo working with poppy's abuser?? Like you many not know, but a lot of victims of abuse fall back into the same type of people multiple times because they don't feel like they're worth more than the treatment they're receiving.To me both seem like deeply psychologically fractured women who latch onto people who they feel are stronger or more capable than them,the blame should be primarily placed on the abusers not them but its not right what they're doing either.

@@evalionisameme Mars never worked with Poppy’s “abuser”, Titanic & Poppy only said that because they wanted to try and defend themselves even though Mars hasn’t worked with Josh since 2014 and it was at some random photoshoot when her and titanic where still dating

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

Alright but isn't mars argo working with poppy's abuser?? Like you many not know, but a lot of victims of abuse fall back into the same type of people multiple times because they don't feel like they're worth more than the treatment they're receiving.To me both seem like deeply psychologically fractured women who latch onto people who they feel are stronger or more capable than them,the blame should be primarily placed on the abusers not them but its not right what they're doing either.

@@evalionisameme Mars never worked with Poppy’s “abuser”, Titanic & Poppy only said that because they wanted to try and defend themselves even though Mars hasn’t worked with Josh since 2014 and it was at some random photoshoot when her and titanic where still dating

Even if Mars did work with him now, it wouldnt matter because there's no proof Josh abused Poppy (as much as I hate drawing the "no proof" card to this kind of topic). Yes, Josh beat the shit out of Titanic and broke his lawn chair, but still, he didnt abuse Poppy, he didnt date Poppy, Poppy never appeared on his social media unless Titanic was also there bc thats the only connection they had, he was close friends with Titanic no matter how much Titanic wants to claim otherwise and the videoclip was the result of an argument they had that clearly ended up getting resolved as many many people claim Poppy and Titanic still followed him in 2017, and theres proof Josh posted that the lawsuit Poppy and Titanic filed against him was immediately thrown out without even a second hearing.

And Poppy and Titanic didnt make up the "Mars and Josh are collabing thing". They heard that theory because of the Mars Argo discord server from forever ago, because Titanic literally is constantly checking up on this fanbase for info on Mars, like the creep he is. Even my Instagram 'grocerybagtv' is blocked by Poppy, except, I never posted anything, I'm on private, I never commented on anything related to her, etc etc. 

Somewhat Off-topic: ANOTHER thing I'm not sure reached the internet outside of Discord, I was friends at one point with a guy (I'll call him O) who was a former admin on the Poppy server and was generally trustworthy to some extent in my eyes because he was friends with the Titanic hacker, bla bla. Basically, at one point iirc his former best friend (I'll call him T) got in contact with Mars' current boyfriend (not posting his name out of the sake of Mars' privacy, I'll just say M) and had some conversations about her and what not, and when O tried to do the same while in a fight or something with T, T told M that O was hired by Titanic to try and get Mars info from M. But instead of a basic short reply, M reveals that Titanic has literally done it before, he's gotten people to try and befriend M to get Mars' contact information, at one point Titanic actually got M's phone number and called him multiple times, including to yell at him about Mars or to just breathe into the phone like a weirdo. I probably mentioned this whole encounter in the list of problematic things Titanic did that I posted days ago, but idk. It was a whole thing, I've seen screenshots of those DMs before but I can't find them now.

As a devoted Mars stan since 2016 I've really seen a lot of mess, yes I know the above paragraph is really confusing   :deadbanana:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina