Cashew

Poppy

are you rly just going to ignore everything and still post in this thread chile

what’s wrong with posting news in the base of a person you like? you’re just wasting your time here idiot

what’s wrong with posting news in the base of a person you like? you’re just wasting your time here idiot

Well for one the problem is that you shouldn't like her

:)

why do you even care about that? don’t you have your own life?

I care about it because unlike other people on this thread i actually support abuse victims  :deadbanana:

:)

There's a court hearing today on the Mars vs Titanic & Poppy case, so thats something relevant worth posting here if anyone forgot

Hoping for justice  :)

Ok mess I was told lies and its actually on Friday, Sep 14, well  :toofunny:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Ok so court was today, and, as it turns out, Mars filed for a settlement. Idk what this means, did she give up? No new court dates were announced unfortunately, and she really deserved to get that restraining order  :$

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Ok so court was today, and, as it turns out, Mars filed for a settlement. Idk what this means, did she give up? No new court dates were announced unfortunately, and she really deserved to get that restraining order  :$

Not sure but I Think it means they both "agreed" on something. Not really "gave up" but also not getting everything that she wanted(?). Maybe Titanic himself agreed to "stay away" without the need of the restraining order or so. I didn't read the full thing to know about everything she asked about but I think that was main this?

forgive me if i'm wrong but usually a settlement means money so i'm guessing Mars was offered an amount of money and was like aight we'll stop suing

9ISvyf0.gif

Even tho the lawsuit may be over, it doesn't change the fact Poppy is still a complicit problematic abuser etc. We will not stan!

Oh wow you never said that, such a contribution to the thread.