Cashew

Poppy

i REALLY don’t WANT to listen to A LEAK x

same! i wonder where is it so i can report it!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

anyone know what happened to mars argo?

After caring for about 5 minutes that Poppy "stole" her intellectual property they reached a settlement and now she's back to living a private life I guess. Don't think she'll ever work in showbiz or be active on social media again. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsa3OMvHle3/

After caring for about 5 minutes that Poppy "stole" her intellectual property they reached a settlement and now she's back to living a private life I guess. Don't think she'll ever work in showbiz or be active on social media again. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsa3OMvHle3/

wow this comment made you seem totally ignorant and apathetic! the girl was abused by titanic emotionally and physically so even if poppy did or didn't steal her intellectual property and image she was fucking abused and that is not okay. the girl said she got ptsd from this time in her life and you think you're funny or being shady when you say "omg she was caring for such a little amount of time!!!" she cared the moment titanic punched her and broke into her house she was just waiting for the right time to file a lawsuit against him, and yes poppy did steal very much of mars' image going to the point of melodies. next time you type learn to be not so thick headed little miss 7 posts and acting like she's hot shit

kiss kiss hoebag

wow this comment made you seem totally ignorant and apathetic! the girl was abused by titanic emotionally and physically so even if poppy did or didn't steal her intellectual property and image she was fucking abused and that is not okay. the girl said she got ptsd from this time in her life and you think you're funny or being shady when you say "omg she was caring for such a little amount of time!!!" she cared the moment titanic punched her and broke into her house she was just waiting for the right time to file a lawsuit against him, and yes poppy did steal very much of mars' image going to the point of melodies. next time you type learn to be not so thick headed little miss 7 posts and acting like she's hot shit

I apologize for the post, I didn't think before posting. 

What I won't apologize for is being newly active like oh I'm sorry for only having 7 posts, I've had my profile for longer than you've had yours, I was just lurking the whole time, so if we're gonna play that game then just stop. Also not the first forum I've been active in. 

girl you joined in 2018 don't get brave jsjsjsjs

Scary Mask has its highlights but... I don't think she'll ever top X for me. That song is wicked (in the best way possible) and the music video is just sooooooo well done. I do have higher expectations for album 3 though as far as production. Poppy.Computer was very low-budget and even with Am I A Girl at least half of the songs are kinda sloppy, almost like they just put unfinished demos as fillers lmao. Does anyone else notice how poor the vocal mastering is in Time Is Up??? She sounds off key in the verses and idgi like Diplo could have easily made that song soooo much better. It's weird.

Side note: Can someone please update the thread title lmao she literally hasn't gone by "That" Poppy since 2016  :toofunny:

TjmiIK4.png

hope she's ok and that she's no longer being harassed and abused.

She took like two months to tease the release of Scary Mask and now she's announced a new track 2 days before the release... wtf is it with this bitch 

also I hope it's better than Scary Mask which I've still listened twice only

Edit: It's so much better yaaassss