Cashew

Poppy

Choke is alright, Voicemail is a bop, Scary Mask is starting to grow on me... Meat is surprisingly good once you ignore all the metal whispering or whatever that shit's called, whereas The Holy Mountain is a filler. Seems like a solid EP even though I'm not really into heavy metal so I hope she's not taking her material to anything like BABYMETAL...

Choke is alright, Voicemail is a bop, Scary Mask is starting to grow on me... Meat is surprisingly good once you ignore all the metal whispering or whatever that shit's called, whereas The Holy Mountain is a filler. Seems like a solid EP even though I'm not really into heavy metal so I hope she's not taking her material to anything like BABYMETAL...

The Holy Mountain is filler??? jvcx is cancelled 

Okayyy I've been listening to Meat some more and now that I've read the lyrics as well I just love how powerful the message is - queen of singing for animal rights! End the meat industry bitch!

I honestly really like this EP and I feel kinda bad about it tbh LOL, just because I don't wanna support Titanic. But the songs are really good, miiiles better than Poppy.Computer and Am I A Girl's pop songs. I think this genre fits her much better than just cheesy pop stuff. Some of the stuff she's done in the past is good, though! I still like Moshi Moshi, In A Minute and Bleach Blonde Baby.

death grips is online !

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

wow this thread is dead af, but have y'all heard fill the crown? her freedom from titanic sinclair

the chorus is okay but the rest definitely isn't my cup of tea