PARADIXO

Lana Del Rey @ Corona Capital Festival

it was amazing :xcry: I couldn't get barricade because I saw other bands at other stages but I wasn't that far and could see her perfectly, Grimes played right before her and it was so amazing too I felt ALIVE. She looked so beautiful and her vocals were good too, I'm happy she performed almost the whole set except for Ultraviolence and Freak, I really wanted to hear Carmen and SK. She sang like 2 mins of Old Money and she couldn't remember the lyrics :rip: we asked for a lot of songs, she heard the chanting for Art Deco and was like "um wow Art Deco, we don't really have that one, I don't think I even remember how it goes" and the she hummed the chorus and sang the "baby, you're so ghetto" part, before Carmen people asked for Shades and she was like "we haven't done that one yet *silence* we'll do Carmen" lmao I laughed. She looked really happy and was enjoying herself! She came down to take photos and sign stuff like three times. When she was about to play Yayo, she started playing the first bit of Brooklyn Baby and eveeryone including me was losing their shit and then she just started Yayo :toofunny: Casual fans around me were talking before she went on stage, they were saying stuff like "she's obv not doing old songs like Video Games or Summertime Sadness y'all, I think she's gonna play mostly songs from the newer records" I was just like :toofunny: if y'all knew... 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Looks like West Coast (and Freak) were on the original setlist.

50297645167_4628a12ea1_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS