PARADIXO

Lana Del Rey @ Corona Capital Festival

Well last time she made the honeymoon Instagram account and posted clips of Honeymoon on the very last day of the Endless Summer Tour so we can hope she pulls something like that again for the end of this tour. But I really think she'll just hint something about her new record and closing the Honeymoon era instead of a big official announcement

Exactly.

*Goes to the pit 5 times* tbh

I hope she adds more songs but no more Carmen and Freak please (I like Freak but she doesn't give to it the energy it needs live), maybe she should do West Coast one more time, she's probably just going to sing Serial Killer tho :toofunny:

And, if I remember right doesn't she just do the normal set everytime no matter if the Festival itself says it will be a longer show? Didn't that happen in a show this tour?

hell no I want Carmen and Freak, I didn't get tickets for Paradise Tour on 2013 and didn't get to hear Carmen live, this could be my last chance :poordat: Freak is not one of my faves but I want something different from the last time she was here and I saw her on 2014 and the bass is probably so amazing live

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

hell no I want Carmen and Freak, I didn't get tickets for Paradise Tour on 2013 and didn't get to hear Carmen live, this could be my last chance :poordat:

I'm sorry boo but me saying no to more Carmen live it's because we have so many performances of it from the Paradise tour lol, sorry you didn't got to see it but so didn't I and I'm not complaining about it, I just watched a lot of youtube videos of the Paradise tour and thought I was in the shows too lol

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

As she is performing, obviously she cannot attend tonight's AMA's in California.

So we don't have to waste time wondering, will she/ won't she, especially as to on stage with Weeknd.

Hope she sings American.

Which she never sings in the US

and hope soon we hear word of her concerts for 2017

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Carmen is underwhelming and this is coming from someone who has heard it live

I heard carmen live and I thought it was even more amazing than the original. This was during the Paradise tour, but when the chorus hit the music swelled and the lights went crazy and even though it isn't my favorite lana song, it's probably my favorite I've seen live out of two shows