Sign in to follow this  
Dua Lipa

Your Girl

i have listened to this on repeat so so so many times. It's just so indecipherable. And your imagine can really run wild with this theme of being Your Girl on the side :toofunny:  I don't know if anybody hears anything like this or if i'm just being extra as fuck

“Babe you’re my lady on the side”

call me late if you wanna kill her

could have been my baby

if wife saw you and I get to know one another

I cant get the idea out of my head that this song is about killing her boyfriend's wife and that's why it wasn't on the album  :toofunny:   :deadbanana:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

i have listened to this on repeat so so so many times. It's just so indecipherable. And your imagine can really run wild with this theme of being Your Girl on the side :toofunny:  I don't know if anybody hears anything like this or if i'm just being extra as fuck

could have been my baby

I cant get the idea out of my head that this song is about killing her boyfriend's wife and that's why it wasn't on the album  :toofunny:   :deadbanana:

isnt it confirmed to be 'call me late if you wanna get high' :creep:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

isnt it confirmed to be 'call me late if you wanna get high' :creep:

there's literally no way to have confirmation of any lyrics without lana stating them herself

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

could have been my baby

I think it would make sense if this was in the album only if along with fine china and yes to heaven. I think these three could be possibly the alternative final of the story told on Ultraviolence  :creepna2:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

"Carry me off the stage I cant do this anymore" - Guys, do you have snippet that contains those words? Mine starts at "Gone for 3 years" :(

Eclipse (who leaked the snippets) stated that the song says "carry me off the stage etc) is in the song though we don't have a snippet that says that

lilkimxchapelle.png

could have been my baby

Cola Pt. 2

Late at night, baby you're my sun

Call me late if you wanna get high,

Late at night, baby if you saw

You and i get to know one another

she clearly says lady

I think both would fit, but the sun one would make more sense as it alines it being later at night, for he is her light during the dark hours.