LanaTrailer

Coyote's Stuff

In addition to the website, I would like to let you know that I am currently working on a book in the style of Moy (but obviously without scamming people) with a style very different from Lana's official lyrics book.

What do you think? Would you buy it?

l8Sqz5M.png

In addition to the website, I would like to let you know that I am currently working on a book in the style of Moy (but obviously without scamming people) with a style very different from Lana's official lyrics book.

l8Sqz5M.png

I definitely would!! I absolutely adore the style you've done that spread in -- super clean but also really visually appealing!

And I love the incorporation of the era-appropriate photo, year, + writing credit

o4qjp4j.png

l8Sqz5M.png

Um yeah!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I definitely would!! I absolutely adore the style you've done that spread in -- super clean but also really visually appealing!

And I love the incorporation of the era-appropriate photo, year, + writing credit

Thank you very much.

Actually, I am very hesitant about using images since the fact of using Lana's name and lyrics is a violation of copyright, so I don't want to have problems with photographers either.

9ELNsuK.png