Dua Lipa

Resistance

Okay, so listening again through some great headphones.

On the first chorus she does say "Life's been killing me" BUT on the other choruses she's saying "Love's been killing me".

It's "All the cash unpaid, all the love we made."

You have to listen closely but she is saying "Your problem with commitment is, the bane of my existence."

And are we sure it's "Nowhere to kiss it." I think it's "Know where to kiss it."

This one leaked when I wasn't really paying attention to Lana at all but wow, wow wow. I love it. #thankful

So happy to see a veteran fan appreciate this masterpiece! :oprah: Good to see you back Madrigal, even though you probably don't remember who I am.

So happy to see a veteran fan appreciate this masterpiece! :oprah: Good to see you back Madrigal, even though you probably don't remember who I am.

Aw thx! <3 You used to be "Miss America"? Hmmm...i honestly don't know if i do, unfortunately, but i appreciate the thought! same.  :creep:

^ Yes, good to see you back here, @@Madrigal. Don't be stranger than a stranger.

thank u friend! no lie i'm pretty sure i think about you daily...it's strange 2 me that so many of us have been around here for over four years.