May

Hurts

I think I made a thread some year ago but people just don't bring them up a lot.

I LOVE them.

I remember I used to be a real big fan and dig their Bureau/Daggers stuff. I wonder if anything else surfaced online

Their Daggers stuff is so good :defeated: I don't think anything else has surfaced tho I remember messaging tons of Hurts fan accounts on tumblr a few months ago asking what unreleased they have and they literally never have leaks :rip:

RVhKIwP.gif

Kings  :defeated:

Their Daggers stuff is so good :defeated: I don't think anything else has surfaced tho I remember messaging tons of Hurts fan accounts on tumblr a few months ago asking what unreleased they have and they literally never have leaks :rip:

Same, the Hurts fans are not about sharing stuff  :rip:

自由になる自由がある

I really need to listen to their other songs but I will never forget the first time I heard Hurts. Thanks again May I really thought I was going to die this song is beyond music

Edit: also they're hot and I'm happy they got a pic with the good sis :)

ZKcaooE.png

I really need to listen to their other songs but I will never forget the first time I heard Hurts. Thanks again May I really thought I was going to die this song is beyond music

Edit: also they're hot and I'm happy they got a pic with the good sis :)

I knew you'd love them, tbt to the iconic Lanaboards radio ! Rolling Stone isn't even their best song I just chose it because I get BTD Lana vibes from it :defeated:

Been ignoring their music for no reason and listening to Rolling Stones I'm only now realising what I've been missing out on

You better stan :oprah3:

RVhKIwP.gif

I'm sad because although their albums are good, they're NEVER gonna top happiness. NEVER.

this is true but rolling stone and policewomen are better than any of the individual songs on happiness :creep:

RVhKIwP.gif

anyone have seen them live?

I've seen Hurts live 3 times and will again on the 27th. Their shows are always awesome and Theo's live vocals are so perfect, it's insane! Only bad thing: Hurts' fans are at least as crazy as Lana's but it's worth the fight.

And I have to say that I preferred their "old" shows (also like their older music more), back then the shows were more intimate, intense and less pop-ish. Now it's more like a big party with lots of dancing and mainly cheerful songs. But in general I'm not a big fan of their switch to a lighter and lighter sound with every album... (still praying for Happiness II). Whatever, once a Hurtsbitch, always a Hurtsbitch :P

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I've seen Hurts live 3 times and will again on the 27th. Their shows are always awesome and Theo's live vocals are so perfect, it's insane! Only bad thing: Hurts' fans are at least as crazy as Lana's but it's worth the fight.

And I have to say that I preferred their "old" shows (also like their older music more), back then the shows were more intimate, intense and less pop-ish. Now it's more like a big party with lots of dancing and mainly cheerful songs. But in general I'm not a big fan of their switch to a lighter and lighter sound with every album... (still praying for Happiness II). Whatever, once a Hurtsbitch, always a Hurtsbitch :P

actually this sounds perfect! i just listened some of their known songs and last album, i liked it so i might be seeing them in february

bumping this flop thread bc they’ve released two albums since :awkney:

I really liked Desire, which this song is from:

i haven’t gotten into Faith yet .. i remember giving it a super quick listen and nothing stuck with me but that was ages ago, ill try to get into it again tomorrow

have they had any leaks in the past 3 years? :awkney:

also WTF how didn’t I know this , I just read their wiki and found out they were strangers until they met by chance at a small club in my city that i frequently go to  :deadbanana:

RVhKIwP.gif