gloomyharlow

Lana shopping in a boutique in LA August 16, 2016

@@gloomyharlow i like where you're coming from but i already made some comparisons with red carpet photos and even those are a bit off because she obviously has a make up stylist. the left photo is probably pretty unedited since it looks like a scan of a film, the other photo is so heavily edited tho (just as the whole shoot and vouge turkey for example) plus it's not really recent.

and please don't say i hate on her or that i'm mean i love this woman to death i wish she would stop fucking with her face though, it's her decision but she looks like she can't even properly move her face and it's painful to watch her look this "botched" when we know that she could look so beautiful if she only wanted to (just look at 2012 candids where she looks so carelessly beautiful no matter what weird ferrari jacket she's wearing or with eyebrows about 34 shades too dark for her hair and skin tone). she also looks way younger if her face looks like a human face and not a mask.

i76mrxw.png 

I recall her once looking really scary. I think it was when she went to out to see fans, and she also sang Yayo with a guy.

Scary? Could you elaborate?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Scary? Could you elaborate?

I hope it's okay to post these links: 

https://twitter.com/jimmyplatto/status/506488442776453120

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/05/article-2745593-2117149000000578-567_634x956.jpg

There were so many pics and vids from that day, and on almost every single one her face looked plastic as fuck. Especially the area of her eyes, like she just left her doc :D

because we already have Adele and Meghan.

tcs.gif

The photos that were used for the comparison are professionally taken and heavily photoshopped. The only way to make a fair comparison is to use candids since they're more accurate (what you see is what you get kinda thing) and usually not airbrushed. 

Hope that didn't come off as bitchy :toofunny:

I totally see what you mean.

@@gloomyharlow i like where you're coming from but i already made some comparisons with red carpet photos and even those are a bit off because she obviously has a make up stylist. the left photo is probably pretty unedited since it looks like a scan of a film, the other photo is so heavily edited tho (just as the whole shoot and vouge turkey for example) plus it's not really recent.

and please don't say i hate on her or that i'm mean i love this woman to death i wish she would stop fucking with her face though, it's her decision but she looks like she can't even properly move her face and it's painful to watch her look this "botched" when we know that she could look so beautiful if she only wanted to (just look at 2012 candids where she looks so carelessly beautiful no matter what weird ferrari jacket she's wearing or with eyebrows about 34 shades too dark for her hair and skin tone). she also looks way younger if her face looks like a human face and not a mask.

I don't have that great of an eye to see the differences unless it's someone who changed their face drastically like Frances Bean Cobain or Kylie Jenner. I'm myopic (I use eye glasses 24/7) so my eyes aren't that great to pick up difference like everyone else. I know Lana fixed her nose and has done her lips but I never notice the cheeks stuff everyone keeps bringing up or the eyebrow thing. Once she turns into Meg Ryan I'll be able to see it better. lol

I understand what you mean and I know you're not a hater or anything. Lana seems obsessed with her hair color and those lips fillers but then she turns around and dresses so badly sometimes. It's weird.

I can totally see what everyone is talking about now.

image.jpg

This photo is from this page https://www.instagram.com/lanadelreyforqueen/

these are like YEARS apart tho aren't they? left looks like a teenage Lana and right looks like now Lana?

anyways, I think she looks fine and I'm jealous of people who get to meet her! Although, I personally would never walk up to a celeb while shopping.....I'm too shy.

I didn't notice a weight loss either? She looks the same to me. I dunno!!

~INSTA1.gif

DSC07008.jpg

pics from 2012 are probably better than some teenage lana pic since everyone looks a bit more "chubby/childlike" in their teens. I could also go and search for some pics where her fillers faded and she didn't bother getting new ones (somewhere between uv and hm where her lips where lizzy thin). And also do you remember how scary she looked at her friends tv show thing.

30DEBFA400000578-3432620-image-a-32_1454

i'm sorry for the off topic discussion tbh.

i76mrxw.png 

I don't see "scary" when I see those pics. I mean I've read that she's had work done on her face before and I figured she's had work done on her lips. I don't think she looks scary, just less like "the girl next door" which i feel like she looked like in 2012

~INSTA1.gif

I think it's kind of visible on her Instagram when her face changed

https://www.instagram.com/p/x7RutUlnpQ/

In this pic she looks just like she used to in 2014 but this is Jan 2015

https://www.instagram.com/p/2jbDFgFnh0/

In this pic her chin looks a bit diff but there's just something different about her photo it might be her hair though

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJLhpebD4uj/

In this vid she looks kind of normal again but the pics from the rest of the day suggest she got something done again

(I'm not hating on Lana or judging her whatsoever I'm just making an observation and I'm a huge fan of her)

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Personally, I enjoy reading what others think/believe she got done, idk why.

However, in my own opinion, I really wish she'd stop, I understand she's aging but from how I see it, it's her surgeries that are making her look older.. 

Also, her eyes look super off probably from her cheeks or something, they just look smaller? Idk.. I am a bit worried about her, though.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Could you all stop being so negative and mentioning her surgeries everytime pics like these get posted? It's enough, she looks different than she did 5 or 6 years ago, get over it already.

The thing is, almost every time we do get a new pic of her, it's extremely noticeable, in some pictures more than others.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Apart from the fillers she obviously abuses on and off, which is a weird pattern btw, what might cause these variations in the volume of her face and weight in general is that she may be on some kind of antidepressants, at least for a few months at a time. Even the most up-to-date ones still mess up with your weight and have a tendency to bloat parts of your body like your face. This has been suggested so many times in the last 3 years but the way her looks have a tendency to change so quickly and to look quite off on occasions... Idk something's weird.

I read somewhere on here that someone suspects she's had an ED in the past.

coming from someone who is in recovery from bulimia.... weightloss + puffy cheeks = signs of bulimia.

probably wayyyyy too off because I know it's obvious she's had work done on her face. but I unno. an observation i guess...

~INSTA1.gif