annedauphine

Lana spotted petting @PUPPY!!!!!!!!! August 22

ENORMOUS thanks to the anon who sent me this on tumblr because I'm hollering this is the purest thing ever I'm so happy my birthday is in 2 weeks but this is the best gift :xcry: :party: They sent me 29 pics in total they're all here Honestly so grateful I'm freaking out she gives me insane Lizzie in Poolside vibes

bklqh.jpg

xljmq.jpghswyh.jpgkrmlg.jpg

mmcjb.jpg

ZKcaooE.png

Cute!!1 :flutter:  But honestly what's up with her being a multimillionaire but using a cracked iPhone and wearing the same goddamn shoes as always :rollin:

I honestly think that she sort of does this on purpose though, like after all the criticisms from BTD about how fake/plastic/artificial she supposedly was, and how "she only became popular because of her rich daddy" and so on, she wanted to change that image because she knows it's so far removed from who she actually is. And considering how down to earth she really is, I'm assuming those comments would have upset her so she's just trying hard not to get into trouble now. Honestly it's one of my fave things about her though, she's so genuine and even though she's a big celebrity and rich af she doesn't think she's better than anyone else. At the heart of it all, she's still just loveable little Lizzy even under all that fame and money, power, glory.

So cute and adorable  :crying:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371