annedauphine

Lana spotted at the the Bosco Sodi art gallery opening in LA August 25th

these new photos are gorgeousssss

i just don't notice the weightloss? She's been looking the same weight for a while now to me? it's not like she does promos for her albums anyway so i don't know why it'd be like a "thing" that Lana does when an album comes out?

I've seen a lot of people dragging her weight since the "Big Eyes" promotion and it's upsetting to me because she's beautiful and talented and her weight shouldn't matter. and it seems like every new photo that comes out of lana everyone's like OMG LANAS SO SKINNY AGAIN OMGGGGGGGG.

Maybe it's because it's well known that the industry can be cruel about someone's weight (ex Kesha, Kelly Clarkson, Britney Spears) and puts pressure on artists to lose weight and i hope that's not what happens to Lana.

Plus weight loss is common in drug using...Lana was possibly a user way back when, maybe it should be worrisome and not OMG YAY SKINNY

I unno, maybe i'm sensitive because I'm recovering from bulimia, and Lana helped me feel a little bit better about my body getting bigger ever since i saw Tropico because she had the whole "i'm not stick thin, but i'm sexy as fuck anyway" thing going on and i just liked that about her.

sorry.

rant over.

Same :hae: