evalionisameme

Avril Lavigne

Avril's music has meant so much to me my whole life, and I do like this, I think I was just hoping for more. Hopefully it will grow on me tho! If only the instrumental was more in the style of her first two albums this could have been a really great song

Hmm, it's a good song for a TV show perhaps, like an emotional part of The Vampire Diaries or some other drama show trailer, but I won't be fussed to never hear it again oops

I was totally gonna say it sounds like something that would play in a movie trailer

You all don't have a heart, omg!  :horror: I cried for fuckin' sake! Especially when she sang "yeah my life is what I'm fighting for".  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  If you're waiting deep lyrics from her, you should know better, honey! And it's not always about the lyrics. Feelings make songs deep too, no matter if they are expressed in simple words, voice or instrumental. I say this to Lana, to Avril, to everyone.

Okay, youve succeeded in making me feel bad :(

Hope the video will come out tomorrow at last + excited to hear HAW live tonight at Jimmy Kimmel.

Avril just arrived at Jimmy Kimmel. She looks so gorgeous. http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Avril+Lavigne+Avril+Lavigne+Jimmy+Kimmel+Live+xO_2QM91Gngl.jpg

Its prerecorded like two weeks ago..im excited tho

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

The video is really soothing, and id probably watch it again when I really wanna feel that way, like a quiet self empowering moment?

And her performance had even nicer vocals in the first voice. In the rest, her voice war kinda drowned out but still a wonderful performance and she is truly naturally talented.