evalionisameme

Avril Lavigne

s2g if it's an AL repeat I'm done. I miss classic Avril. need punk rock badass babe to come backkkk

TjmiIK4.png

Glad there's a thread for the Here's-to-Never-Communicating-with-fans Queen, though it's dead (like her career.)

The new record and everything are exciting though. If she releases another IDGAF/WTH single that has nothing to do with the album again, I'm bailing her. Hope we get some info very s**n. 

enhanced-buzz-3838-1362596171-8.jpg

I think she needs to revamp her image tbh the switch from grungey pop rock goddess to pop punk princess for the tbdt was good but they just keep making her do full on pop versions of tbdt songs she ultimately isn't interested in e.g.wth,smile,htngu,half of al although rock n roll is great don't fight me on this

I was seriously the biggest fan of her in middle school but self-titled was embarrassing

Goodbye Lullaby is iconic though

I hope the new album is more stripped down as well

I hope its stripped back too. I didnt like a lot of Avril Lavigne (2013) cause it was too upbeat :') and just reminded me of 2000's pop

Goodbye Lullaby was a fave