evalionisameme

Avril Lavigne

Guys she's registered two songs the albums finally coming and she might be a halsey fan rip feel like unstanning if this album ain't good and she likes halsey I will

Also she's working with one of her let go writers Lauren Christy for the first single

So she's followed the president of republic and according to her stories she said she's going punk rock which she has never done before her most punk album was tbdt and that was upbeat pop punk so I'm hoping we don't get a pure pop mess like htngu which she called rock

Pop punk would be AMAZING from Avril. TBDT is, in my opinion, one of her best albums & I think the sound really worked for her. I think it would be amazing if she took the sound of TBDM and mixed it with the sound from Let Go.  :defeated: ugh that would be my dream.

So she's followed the president of republic and according to her stories she said she's going punk rock which she has never done before her most punk album was tbdt and that was upbeat pop punk so I'm hoping we don't get a pure pop mess like htngu which she called rock

Here's to never growing up considered rock?? lmao

I love her but that's quite a fuckin stretch

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Guys she's registered two songs the albums finally coming and she might be a halsey fan rip feel like unstanning if this album ain't good and she likes halsey I will

Also she's working with one of her let go writers Lauren Christy for the first single

I WAS SO MAD WHEN I HEARD NOW OR NEVER IN HER INSTA STORY, like whyyyy avril, why promote that

TBDT was the first CD I ever bought. Amazing first buy. For that reason ill always love punk princess avril, but I do wish shed stick closer to this album and Let Go/Under My Skin rather than Goodbye LOLlaby and AL/Self Titled

I always find it meh when artists do self titled albums as a way to be like "okay this is really who I am", cause it's just never world for me. E.g. all self titled Avril, Evanescence, Escape The Fate, Paramore, we're ALL great albums in full but I actually heard them as more experimental and progressive/in the making, than 100% who they were

let go is still THE punk-rebel-teen album of the century. It's just so fucking good and as cliche as some lyrics are it's just so damn relatable and true, I feel like that's why that album and Under My Skin were so successful, it's because people could really relate to her simple and coincise lyrics

giphy.gif

let go is still THE punk-rebel-teen album of the century. It's just so fucking good and as cliche as some lyrics are it's just so damn relatable and true, I feel like that's why that album and Under My Skin were so successful, it's because people could really relate to her simple and coincise lyrics

Queen of stating facts

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I always get confused when people call let go punk tbh the music was pop rock and alt rock/post grunge only sk8er boi was pop punk if anything tbdt is a lot more punk

Also for this album I want her to cut her hair in a wavy black bob isn't she bored of the same long blonde hair it's been years av

I always get confused when people call let go punk tbh the music was pop rock and alt rock/post grunge only sk8er boi was pop punk if anything tbdt is a lot more punk

Also for this album I want her to cut her hair in a wavy black bob isn't she bored of the same long blonde hair it's been years av

I want her hair to be a bit shorter (like in the LG/UMS era), and dyed to a more natural blonde/light brown with blonde highlights (with some waves!)

the super straight long bleached blonde thing is getting old & boring...

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif