evalionisameme

Avril Lavigne

Besides HH and GYWYL her best are Fall To Pieces, Runaway, Nobodys Home, Falling Fast, Push, Contagious, Alone, and her unreleased incomplete DAYDREAM

YA KNOW THAT IVE BEEN THINKIN ABOUT YOU

LATE-LY

Also if she covered all Nickleback songs, it would make them good

my top faves are... Complicated, Sk8er Boi, Tomorrow, I'm With You, Too Much To Ask, Anything But Ordinary, Nobody's Home, My Happy Ending, Fall To Pieces, Who Knows, I Can Do Better, I Don't Have To Try, Remember When, Alice, Goodbye, Push, Not Enough, Give You What You Like... so many classics! Love her so much, we really NEED a good album from her

Besides HH and GYWYL her best are Fall To Pieces, Runaway, Nobodys Home, Falling Fast, Push, Contagious, Alone, and her unreleased incomplete DAYDREAM

YA KNOW THAT IVE BEEN THINKIN ABOUT YOU

LATE-LY

Also if she covered all Nickleback songs, it would make them good

Daydream is so cute too!!!

OK but have you heard the b side Take Me Away that's completely different from the UMS one 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Daydream is so cute too!!!

OK but have you heard the b side Take Me Away that's completely different from the UMS one

Omg i hadnt heard it yet! I did binge-listen to her unreleased a few month ago, but this one wasnt on the playlist! Wow its so much better, how did it even change so much for the album

Omg i hadnt heard it yet! I did binge-listen to her unreleased a few month ago, but this one wasnt on the playlist! Wow its so much better, how did it even change so much for the album

From what I've heard the original Take Me Away was a Let Go outtake and then it was reworked completely for UMS

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Pretty excited to finally buy her new album, but this lil interview was the worst I ever seen with her. She tries a little too hard to look / act like a lady, there was nothing natural about her. The look is terrible especially the hair. Not to mention her current Abbey Dawn "fashion" - which never really was good. I hope I will love the new music at least. She's always been one of my fav girls. 

Pretty excited to finally buy her new album, but this lil interview was the worst I ever seen with her. She tries a little too hard to look / act like a lady, there was nothing natural about her. The look is terrible especially the hair. Not to mention her current Abbey Dawn "fashion" - which never really was good. I hope I will love the new music at least. She's always been one of my fav girls.

Imho shes been acting like that for the last 5 years at least. I kinda just pretend to ignore it haha