grabmebymyribbons

Stranger Things

Season 2 was awesome and I'm loving 'Babysitter Steve' character (I didn't like Steve in season 1) but he's redeeemed himself. Also Hopper is hot, don't @ me.

Ahah I told my. Boyfriend that Hopper was my favourite character but conveniently missed the part where I think he's the most attractive character too

Season 2 was awesome and I'm loving 'Babysitter Steve' character (I didn't like Steve in season 1) but he's redeeemed himself. Also Hopper is hot, don't @ me.

This x10000 times

He can take care of me in a recluse cabin in the woods thats all I'm gonna say 

This was the best season imo. I had doubts going into it since last season was kind of meh, but WOW, IT'S SO GOOD!!! 

spoiler, don't open if you haven't watched all of s3

In the post credit scene they said "not the American" so I'm guessing Hopper is still alive?  :defeated:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

This was the best season imo. I had doubts going into it since last season was kind of meh, but WOW, IT'S SO GOOD!!! 

In the post credit scene they said "not the American" so I'm guessing Hopper is still alive?  :defeated:

I was trying to figure out the same thing. (not gonna say more in case of accidental spoilers)

Idk if it was my favorite season but def. better than season 2. In season 2 I was annoyed at quite a few characters + eleven's weird self-discovery episode (which only has a 6.1 on IMDB so I know I'm not the only one who hated that episode lol) but in this one I wasn't ever annoyed or bored. It was good. 

Season 1 was groundbreaking and it will always have a distinction of its own. Darker and more sombre than the recent 2 seasons with much more mystery

Can't even remember high points of season 2 besides the last episode.

Season 3 though, entertaining from the first minute until the last minute. I think s3 has the most 'watchability' from start to finish. This is the season I'll be watching again when I want entertainment and nostalgia.

My hopes for season 4 would be a reconnection with the mystery and darkness of season 1. I'd love to see Elle and Will become close friends living together, as well as Jonathon who we haven't seen much of a development with since s2.

the acting of everyone in this show is so damn good this season left me speechless!

My hopes for season 4 would be a reconnection with the mystery and darkness of season 1. I'd love to see Elle and Will become close friends living together, as well as Jonathon who we haven't seen much of a development with since s2.

yess this season was pretty dark too but not in the creepy way season 1 was and I think that's what made it the best, I hope season 4 is creepier. this season had a lot more feelings involved I feel like

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

dear god I hope he is still alive. Elle's face when she realised he was dead KILLED ME inside. I cried and cried.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm genuinely surprised at how good season 3 was, it was so enjoyable to watch. This season had the perfect balance between humour and drama. The Scoops Troop were the highlight, Erica was hilarious :lmao:

season 4 so excellent the ending of episode 7 gagged me like... best season so far it felt like such a switch & the fact that it's still not done and there are 2 long ass episodes that'll come out in a month is wild

qfrWuBl.png

The Running Up That Hill scene was the first time I've ever cried while watching a TV show :defeated: This season has me in a chokehold

imageproxy.jpg

Just finished all the episodes - Episode 4 was AMAZINGGGGG

SPOILERS

Spoiler

I loved every scene with that Nancy, Steve, Dustin, etc. group, but the Eleven scenes post episode 3 were just SO boring... I feel like they were just showing things we already knew and most of it not being very important at all... they could have just told us Vecna was 001 and gave us a backstory instead of wasting like 3 episodes on it :pft: Reminded me a lot of season 2 where so much was just not important to the story and had nothing to do with really anything else going on... I did enjoy the season, but season 3 still has me in a chokehold

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

just finished vol. 1 yall that was crazy....  i felt that runtime though a lot could have been shortened or cut out tbh. episode 7 was literally a feature film and the finale is going to be two and a half hours idk if im strong enough:magikarp: