LanaTrailer

Lana Del Rey Buys 2 Hollywood Hills Homes to Make Her Own $5.87 Million Compound

Lana Del Rey has created her own private hilltop oasis after dropping approximately $5.87 million for not one, but two houses on adjoining lots.

The singer has purchased a $3.77 million residence located up in the Hollywood Hills after splashing out major cash for the $2.1 million single family home next door.

The first property Del Rey nabbed boasts three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The pad also has its own lagoon-like pool, an orchard of fruit trees and private guesthouse with its own kitchen, according to its listing on The Open House.

Sitting at a 5,432, the second place the “West Coast” crooner bought weeks later offers six bedrooms, five bathrooms and two powder rooms. Presumably acting as the “main house” in the entire compound, Del Rey’s new digs also has dual staircases, a massive master suite, four garages and a sprawling backyard with its own pool and spa. With stunning architectural features like custom windows, glass doors, wood paneled ceilings and exposed industrial steel cross beams, the impressive dwelling has even been named the Wall Street Journal’s Home of the Month.

However, these multi-million lots aren’t the only things in Del Rey’s real estate portfolio these days. The 31-year-old crooner also owns a $2.5 million home in Los Angeles’ Hancock Park neighborhood, as well as a $3 million beach house in Malibu.

Lana Del Rey’s $3.77 Million Hollywood Hills Mansion

lana-del-rey-house-home-mansion-5-compre

lana-del-rey-house-home-mansion-4-compre

I didnt know she had this much money. I dont know how accurate these celebrity net worth websites are but she is estimated to have 12M. Weird that she dropped 9 million on houses? I guess theyre good investment or smth...

she probably sold the other house and I think her actual networth is probably around 15 mil.