LanaTrailer

Lana Del Rey Buys 2 Hollywood Hills Homes to Make Her Own $5.87 Million Compound

Well, I do was complaining about something that happens in the US, so it does come to US vs where I was born AND the places where I've lived. And I had a shitty day yesterday then come home to see a comment by you and it's kind of hard to keep cool when you have that ugly thing on your profile pic and signature.

It's called a Melanie sumfin as far as I know

Well, I do was complaining about something that happens in the US, so it does come to US vs where I was born AND the places where I've lived. And I had a shitty day yesterday then come home to see a comment by you and it's kind of hard to keep cool when you have that ugly thing on your profile pic and signature.

If you're going to be a little bitch then you probably shouldn't log onto the site :lmao:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

i mean i love when i say those things people bash me but when someone else does its cool

:hoe:  :bye2:

@ my beyonce comments

@ people who criticized me

btw

i still stand by what i said

beyonce is bug eyed

and ugly without foundation

sorry

and her number of song writers matches the number or layers of foundation she cakes on as well

(19)

and also my sister got me into melanie

i initially didnt like her music

but i listened to porcupine and i fell in love

i am not going to unstan someone because u think she ugly

but everyone has an opinion and unlike others i wont tell u your being rude because guess

what

its your right to comment

this is a forum 

melanie is unique

unlike try hard banks or halseyhussy

i just want on record when i made a comment about another artist people tried me 

but this is funny to some people like idgi?

to me it's not even about the specific artists appearance, like all the artists mentioned here so far i think are beautiful, but damn an abortion? that's kinda... a lot

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

this thread is a mess.

and @ ya'll saying it's creepy that people can look at houses: not really. a majority of people look at houses online to see if it's worth buying or visiting. don't know bout ya'll but i'd be pissed if i showed up to a house that was proclaimed to have the best features and looked like shit. celebrity houses get more exposure because they're just that. celebrities.  

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

celebrities also have real estate agents that specialize in selling to celebrities and I would bet it is those real estate agents that leak the info so other celebrities use them

networking after all. Though sometimes people sell houses directly, mostly to the benefit ofboth parties it is done through a professional agent (who gets of course a % that is negotiable)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I emailed Lana's real estate agent last year feigning interest in the previous properties Lana purchased. I didn't presume to know anything about the current owner I just was curious to know how long her lease was.. (forgive me) and was told that "the current owner" would be moving out this summer (2016) and if I was interested we could discuss leasing the place for a year or two. I think Lana is also a landlord now. Queen of Lording the Land(s).