Homogenic

Steven Universe

I finished watching the bomb 15mins ago and me and my sister are still crying. They redeemed themselves. Season 4 was SHIT compared to this. Fuck I'm so happy. Long live Lars (which btw is totally trans in my book). I'm so fucking excited about what's to come I love the greatest show of all time

i'm such a crazy super fan of this show do any of yall watch theories on youtube?

I deadass watched the video about Lion around 7 times I'm addicted to theories you're not alone sis

ZKcaooE.png

So it's safe to assume Rose didn't do what she was accused of/let everyone think she did.

Who do y'all think did it??

The show is making it seem like YD did it, but I think it's much more likely WD did it and YD is covering up for her so that Blue doesn't like cause a civil war and turn against her sisters lmao. As for her motive... I think PD was probably becoming sentimental regarding Earth/humans/organic life and wanted to just leave the planet in peace and WD was not having it.

Remember that mural where Rose was facing WD and holding up what looked like a diamond gem? I'm willing to bet she was holding up PD's diamond as protection and WD went ahead and shattered it anyways, which fits the theory that only a diamond could "scratch" a diamond.

Another popular theory is that our Pearl had something to do w/ it and that she was the only one who could have gotten that close to PD if she was her pearl... or was originally WD's pearl but was given away to PD because her gem was misshapen. Pearl was particularly shook when PD's shattering was mentioned -- PTSD of having done it?

My own personal theory is that PD was on Rose's side from the beginning and fell in love with Earth even before Rose did and instructed Rose on how to win the war, i.e. by sacrificing herself...

Everyone is asking why PD made Rose Quartz such a powerful gem, and I think it's maybe because she wanted them to keep watch over Earth and humans when she was dead, esp. since a lot of Rose/Steven's powers revolve around caring for organic life.

So it's safe to assume Rose didn't do what she was accused of/let everyone think she did.

Who do y'all think did it??

The show is making it seem like YD did it, but I think it's much more likely WD did it and YD is covering up for her so that Blue doesn't like cause a civil war and turn against her sisters lmao. As for her motive... I think PD was probably becoming sentimental regarding Earth/humans/organic life and wanted to just leave the planet in peace and WD was not having it.

Remember that mural where Rose was facing WD and holding up what looked like a diamond gem? I'm willing to bet she was holding up PD's diamond as protection and WD went ahead and shattered it anyways, which fits the theory that only a diamond could "scratch" a diamond.

Another popular theory is that our Pearl had something to do w/ it and that she was the only one who could have gotten that close to PD if she was her pearl... or was originally WD's pearl but was given away to PD because her gem was misshapen. Pearl was particularly shook when PD's shattering was mentioned -- PTSD of having done it?

My own personal theory is that PD was on Rose's side from the beginning and fell in love with Earth even before Rose did and instructed Rose on how to win the war, i.e. by sacrificing herself...

Everyone is asking why PD made Rose Quartz such a powerful gem, and I think it's maybe because she wanted them to keep watch over Earth and humans when she was dead, esp. since a lot of Rose/Steven's powers revolve around caring for organic life.

I would say that this theory is not true because we can see in "That will be all", that all other Rose Quartz gems had been poofed and were sitting near Pink Diamond's throne and they had to have been poofed by a Pink gem, likely Pink Diamond.

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-01-27%2Bat%2B23.08.

I would say that this theory is not true because we can see in "That will be all", that all other Rose Quartz gems had been poofed and were sitting near Pink Diamond's throne and they had to have been poofed by a Pink gem, likely Pink Diamond.

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-01-27%2Bat%2B23.08.

Hmm, that's true, but either another pink gem could have done it (someone in her court, for instance), or, since I'm assuming PD wasn't openly on Rose's side and was tricking her siblings into thinking she was still fighting the rebels, could have done it on WD's orders. Or another possibility is simply that she had a change of heart after bubbling all the Rose quartz and later defected against Homeworld which led to WD/YD destroying her and framing Rose.

Either way, it's important to note that if she herself did bubble them, she bubbled (preserved!) them instead of shattering them as would be normal procedure. She was keeping them safe for something.

I just don't see why one of the other diamonds would have shattered her unless she was straying from Homeworld's brutal ideologies, as Blue seems to be doing as well rn.

If Garnet is a Fusion and she can fuse with Pearl to make Sardonyx does that mean Steven, Pearl and Amethyst could fuse? How many gems can be in one fusion?

yes and as many can hold a stable relationship

If Garnet is a Fusion and she can fuse with Pearl to make Sardonyx does that mean Steven, Pearl and Amethyst could fuse? How many gems can be in one fusion?

so far the biggest we've seen is fluorite i believe, containing 6 gems.

the temple fusion would be a close clock in at 5 though!

i also have a theory that steven will be able to bring humans into gem fusions, i really want to see alexandrite + stevonnie

Didn't see this here yet, but, Mr.Greg has been nominated for outstanding short form animated program for the 2017 emmys. http://www.emmys.com/awards/nominees-winners/2017/outstanding-short-format-animated-program.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

this is quite literally the longest hiatus the show has gone on 

we have a confirmed episode coming in 'winter', and i think we have a confirmed season 6 coming eventually?

so much silence, speculation, and large gaps between releases..

Steven Del Rey

i once saw a tweet that said steven universe is rick and morty for people with septum piercings and it's the only thing that comes to mind when someone mentions the show

i hate this i have a fucking septum :toofunny:

i think we get new episodes again in april! knowing how cartoon network schedules this show, we probably wont be getting many, and then not for a while after again, but this season seems to be much better than season 4 so far