Homogenic

Steven Universe

That's what I thought. Maybe Creyk meant the proposal was beautiful

That is exactly what I meant :(

I wrote that post at 3 am so my brain was malfunctioning...just like it does right now too

The wedding episode should happen in 2 hours though, I'm curious

this episode was fucking amazing i literally cannot fathom it in my head right now holy smokes

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

ok but how did that corrupted gem peridot bubbled and put in the barn not get popped when lapis chucked that shit at blue's head lmao

gZ0f.gif

they showed all of legs from here to homeworld at sdcc today, i think one of the creators says the episode should be uploaded by tomorrow

also have a confirmed steven universe movie coming to cartoon network soon!!

Legs from here to homeworld was released on the website and app!

gZ0f.gif

WHITE DIAMOND LOOKS SO FUCKING COOL OH MY GOD

I NEVER IMAGINED SHE WOULD LOOK LIKE THAT

even her pearl was cool!

another fantastic episode honestly. i'm nervous for steven now though lmao

edit: wait jk i get it now lol.. she's using her powers thats why she's glowing white!!

I AM FUCKING SCREAMING. I literally couldn't think this show could be better but it's almost 4am and I am hollering at the top of my lungs because IT IS SOOOOOO GOOOOOD. Again one of the best episodes of the show, I live and BREATHE for the gems lore urgh

AND YES WHITE LOOKS INCREDIBLE FUCKKKK

ZKcaooE.png

I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE NEW EPISODES. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE WHITE DIAMOND SO MUCH. The diamonds are so beautiful and such great villains. White Pearl made me so intrigued in her backstory. I can't believe they are finally going to stay for some time on Homeworld. Imagine all the new gems AAAAAH

So.... What now? When's the next episode coming out? (btw I LOVED!! the new episode I'm just curious as to when it's gonna be followed up)

1 person on instagram said that another episode is supposed to air this week but no one else knows anything about it???

It's all confusing, I guess new episodes in September at the latest.