Homogenic

Steven Universe

1 person on instagram said that another episode is supposed to air this week but no one else knows anything about it???

It's all confusing, I guess new episodes in September at the latest.

I was wrong :(

This was really eye opening. If you guys don't wanna watch the whole two hours of the video (which I still suggest, the girl who narrates is very entertaining and makes a lot of great points about the animation, characters, plot and etc) then just watch it from 1:01:40 til the end. It talks about the underlined racism, fascism and a lot of other really gross stuff that I didn't see before in this show. And I know you're probably thinking "dude it's a kids show you're literally looking too much into it", I had the same mindset about this video until I actually watched it. It's honestly pretty gross and I'm pretty disappointed knowing that I put so much time into watching and supporting this mess of a show.

death grips is online !

Steven Universe is back with Diamond Days on December 17th!

Newest episode will air on Dec 24th. (edit: assuming you've seen legs. if you haven't that airs the 17th!)

Last episode of the bomb is apparently an hour long special

This was really eye opening. If you guys don't wanna watch the whole two hours of the video (which I still suggest, the girl who narrates is very entertaining and makes a lot of great points about the animation, characters, plot and etc) then just watch it from 1:01:40 til the end. It talks about the underlined racism, fascism and a lot of other really gross stuff that I didn't see before in this show. And I know you're probably thinking "dude it's a kids show you're literally looking too much into it", I had the same mindset about this video until I actually watched it. It's honestly pretty gross and I'm pretty disappointed knowing that I put so much time into watching and supporting this mess of a show.

I almost watched the whole thing and I feel like I wasted my time. I don't care if some character's hair is bigger after two episodes, if Rebbeca Sugar didn't even know what she was doing with Rose's character or whatever, if the result is good. And, in my opinion, it is. I love Steven Universe's style and writing style. I think the plot twists are written beautifully and they really show how corrupted the characters are behind all the glamorous fight scenes and cute pastel shots. Even tho it's a kids show and it's about some fucking space rocks, the characters feel real somehow and I like that tbh

I almost watched the whole thing and I feel like I wasted my time. I don't care if some character's hair is bigger after two episodes, if Rebbeca Sugar didn't even know what she was doing with Rose's character or whatever, if the result is good. And, in my opinion, it is. I love Steven Universe's style and writing style. I think the plot twists are written beautifully and they really show how corrupted the characters are behind all the glamorous fight scenes and cute pastel shots. Even tho it's a kids show and it's about some fucking space rocks, the characters feel real somehow and I like that tbh

I agree with you on the thing about the hair and the art style or whatever the girl was trying to say in the beginning, that just felt nitpicky to me. And honestly looking back at some of the points the girl made in the video some of them kinda feel like a reach, but the one thing that makes me feel icky is the whole slave/master romance thing they're trying to pull. I really don't get why they would want Pearl to be Pink's slave and then have Pearl LUST over her???? Like THAT is just weird on SOO many levels, especially for a children's show. And even if they were trying to say something like "oh, well she's not a slave because she's a DIFFERENT kind of pearl!!!!!! blah blah" it didn't really work out too well because you can tell that Pink is VERY manipulative. Especially towards Pearl. And honestly, I'm just tired of this show now. It's been dragged on WAYY too long and they're still just bullshitting around with the plot. It's gone in so many stupid directions that at this point I'm just confused and annoyed. But I mean, if you wanna watch it you do you. I'm not gonna force ya to stop or anything LOL, I can see how people still like it because like you said, the characters feel very real and some episodes are just really beautiful. 

death grips is online !

okay so escapism was kind weird and not at all what i was expecting to see in this bomb but overall these new episodes have been KILLER and the hour long special looks like im going to be needing some sort of defibrillator because that shit is intense

also trying to figure out what greg/bismuth/lion can do..

at best they can wait for lapis to reform & fly to homeworld

or wait until lars makes his return to earth only to immediately make him go back???

Wasn’t there a group of people who wanted Marina to be in this show? Like to voice a character

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It's so crazy how much we got on one special WTF I was expecting nothing and we got

Official inclusion of Peridot and Lapis to the Crystal Gems, everyone getting reformed with a new look, Steven and Garnet's ugly fusion, Rainbow Quartz 2.0, OBSIDIAN WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF I WAS BLOWN AWAY, White Diamond controlling everyone, Steven losing his gem, White Diamond turning into an off color gem, every diamond coming to Earth, Lars and Sadie meeting again, Jasper's return, and many more things I forgot

Movie poster has arrived! Trailer should be coming next week

steven-universe.jpg?w=1800&h=2699

looks like it will feature a time skip! + new temple & barn rebuilds whew!!

edit: also can a mod move this to tv/movies?