annedauphine

Lana spotted September 15th in LA and at a hairdresser

I had a dream just now that Lana did a photo shoot with a vintage British Magazine in which she reshot some Princess Diana old photos in the palace with a black dress .. It was shot using an old camera too so the images turned out very similar

Lana if you are reading this DO IT!! You looked so gorgeous and elegant that It woke me up from my dream

It has to come true, I feel bad that I awake now

Not sure if this is in the right place but it is new on YouTube. Lana saying hi to a man's daughters. I wonder what he said before the start. Something like, "I'm not a fan but my daughters are and I would love for you to say hello". (then watch her response)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn2dNKHVMUc

Not sure if this is in the right place but it is new on YouTube. Lana saying hi to a man's daughters. I wonder what he said before the start. Something like, "I'm not a fan but my daughters are and I would love for you to say hello". (then watch her response)

"Oh, okay...?" LMAO that was mortifying

rihKQ8M.gif

honestly idk if this is the right thread to put this or if it's already been said before but about her wearing like the same outfit everywhere (blue jeans & a white tee) a lot of celebs do this because it makes them a lot less desirable for paps like . if they go back to their boss w pics that look like they couldve been taken last week or last month or whenever depending on how many times the outfit has been repeated, they get paid less, and so they leave that celeb alone for a while because they wont ring in as much money and it would be considered a waste of time

so idk if she just doesnt want attention or if shes trying to hide so it's more news if she releases something in the future or whatever honestly idk but .. yeah take what u may from this 

UbsOye5.png

honestly idk if this is the right thread to put this or if it's already been said before but about her wearing like the same outfit everywhere (blue jeans & a white tee) a lot of celebs do this because it makes them a lot less desirable for paps like . if they go back to their boss w pics that look like they couldve been taken last week or last month or whenever depending on how many times the outfit has been repeated, they get paid less, and so they leave that celeb alone for a while because they wont ring in as much money and it would be considered a waste of time

so idk if she just doesnt want attention or if shes trying to hide so it's more news if she releases something in the future or whatever honestly idk but .. yeah take what u may from this 

well it's probably very true about the outfit..i also think Lana is just very laid back and doesn't care about what she wears when she's just chilling and doing things like getting her hair done.

she doesn't really seem like she wants the paps there though considering she's hiding her face. I don't think Lana likes the fame anymore but that's just my opinion.

she doesn't like the brite lites

~INSTA1.gif

well it's probably very true about the outfit..i also think Lana is just very laid back and doesn't care about what she wears when she's just chilling and doing things like getting her hair done.

she doesn't really seem like she wants the paps there though considering she's hiding her face. I don't think Lana likes the fame anymore but that's just my opinion.

she doesn't like the brite lites

The brite lites were too brite for her