Wild One

Songs that sounds like LDR's songs

the opening chord to the westworld theme sounds exactly like Change (and it might be the same chord i havent checked) 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Old Money (she gave credit)

I'm still confused about this because she only gave it afterwards, right? Like she made Methamphetamines/Old Money first. I don't understand how such a huge coincidence happens unless she listened to it and forgot but remembered them subconsciously

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I'm still confused about this because she only gave it afterwards, right? Like she made Methamphetamines/Old Money first. I don't understand how such a huge coincidence happens unless she listened to it and forgot but remembered them subconsciously

IKR it's SO BLATANT. You think her record company would've spotted it. It's the theme from an ICONIC FILM that almost every highschooler in U.S has watched in English Class

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Yesterday, I listened to Bebe Rexha's Don't Get Any Closer and I couldn't help but feel like I had heard the chorus melody before. The 'don't get any closer' part at least. This might just be me but later on it reminded me of Lana's Break My Fall when she goes "don't go and blow it all." I feel crazy thinking this so is it just me?

IKR it's SO BLATANT. You think her record company would've spotted it. It's the theme from an ICONIC FILM that almost every highschooler in U.S has watched in English Class

no it wasn't. they settled it before the uv release, she even talks about it in the audio commentary of uv.

i76mrxw.png 

no it wasn't. they settled it before the uv release, she even talks about it in the audio commentary of uv.

Sorry, I meant after she made the song but before release. If I remember correctly in that interview she makes it seem like she hadn't even realized how similar they were. Just seems funny to me that such resemblance can happen on accident. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore