queenbitchpro

Mars Argo

Hey guys! Since the That Poppy thread was kind of getting sidetracked by all the Mars Argo questions, I decided to just make her a separate thread for further discussion.

I really love Mars' music, even if she is potentially on a psychotic rampage out to get revenge. Lmaooo

TjmiIK4.png

Titanic And Poppy HATE HER with all of their souls.

OR.... I enjoy the theory that this has been a plan for years now to make it seem like Titanic replaced Mars with Poppy and now Mars is seeking revenge, but it's actually just a giant plot to make people theorize different possibilities and we're all just getting Punk'd... 

But I'm sure that's a reach and they genuinely are in a feud atm lmfaoooo  :hooker:

TjmiIK4.png

Titanic And Poppy HATE HER with all of their souls.

Literally where on earth are you getting this idea from? They've done nothing to try and discredit her. Titanic even tried to reach out to her, but she's been M.I.A. Please stop saying they hate her :toofunny:

TBH I don't think Poppy or Titanic hate Mars, I think if anything it's the other way around. I mean maybe Mars isn't mad at all but... she seems a little crazy.

This video screams "I am fucking enraged and I am going to murder that bitch who stole my spotlight"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofVK1eCQzs4

LMFAAOOOO. But who knows, we may never know. Unless somebody comes forward and fully explains their side of the story... which I can really only imagine Mars doing tbh

TjmiIK4.png

Hey guys! Since the That Poppy thread was kind of getting sidetracked by all the Mars Argo questions, I decided to just make her a separate thread for further discussion.

I really love Mars' music, even if she is potentially on a psychotic rampage out to get revenge. Lmaooo

cool was just singing this and now she has a thread :)

tumblr_o0nocyD6zu1rvt47eo1_400.gif

That video of mars is from 2013 and her and titanic had a breakup around three years ago and she changed all the passwords on their accounts shes from Michigan and shes around 27-28 her real name is Britney and she has music written but shes hasn't had the will to release it and she hasn't been active on a social media account since the beginning of September 

also there is a youtube channel called that argo and they upload old mars song and videos of titanic and mars show called computer show

Honestly, I'm kinda sad she's been so M.I.A and she hasn't released any music since Titanic. I really wanna hear how her new music sounds now that Titanic has been out of her life (directly) for quite some time now.