queenbitchpro

Mars Argo

Poppy tweeted this https://twitter.com/poppy/status/993527674235596801?s=19

Josh Moran co-wrote Borns' Electric Love and did this bop

I don't want to doubt the victim but there is something very off about that tweet. Not only did Poppy cover the case number, the collab between Josh and Mars was never confirmed so bringing him in is so strange. But regardless, i'm um proud of Poppy for tweeting ab this, but sorry not sorry i still stand strong with Mars.

:)

Ummmmm omg. I really didn't expect her to publicly address any of it. I can't believe she actually posted a photo with her legal name on it. It's a sticky situation with the whole abuse thing and I don't want to act like I know for a fact that Poppy is guilty, because really I don't, but tbh her going to the length of completely breaking her character (which is something I never thought I'd witness) points even more to guilt imo... like she knows she's in deep shit and if she loses the lawsuit it'll make her look better or something. Damn what an absolute mess

edit: another thing worth mentioning is this kinda seems like a last stitch effort since she's gotten so much backlash for not addressing it. I mean people have been livid over the fact that this is all going on and she continues to post her dumb 45 second youtube videos and pointless tweets like it's not serious. so yeah. I don't hate Poppy, I really don't. I thought she was badass when I first discovered her in 2015. but Mars has the upper hand and I really don't see any reason to doubt her claims. I mean we know so little of Moriah, it's kind of hard to tell what's genuine when she's done nothing but play a robotic emotionless freak from the beginning.

TjmiIK4.png

Ummmmm omg. I really didn't expect her to publicly address any of it. I can't believe she actually posted a photo with her legal name on it. It's a sticky situation with the whole abuse thing and I don't want to act like I know for a fact that Poppy is guilty, because really I don't, but tbh her going to the length of completely breaking her character (which is something I never thought I'd witness) points even more to guilt imo... like she knows she's in deep shit and if she loses the lawsuit it'll make her look better or something. Damn what an absolute mess

edit: another thing worth mentioning is this kinda seems like a last stitch effort since she's gotten so much backlash for not addressing it. I mean people have been livid over the fact that this is all going on and she continues to post her dumb 45 second youtube videos and pointless tweets like it's not serious. so yeah. I don't hate Poppy, I really don't. I thought she was badass when I first discovered her in 2015. but Mars has the upper hand and I really don't see any reason to doubt her claims. I mean we know so little of Moriah, it's kind of hard to tell what's genuine when she's done nothing but play a robotic emotionless freak from the beginning.

Yeah completely.

Also Poppy obviously has a bigger fanbase than Mars and probably a lot of them don't even know anything about Mars since she hasn't been active since 2015 and has been so secret about her identity. So I think Poppy and Titanic have honestly taken this opportunity to try and turn Mars into villain with these random claims she is working with someone who abused Poppy in the past. I don't think Poppy is lying but it seems like they are pulling at straws for SOMETHING to get people angry and dislike Mars. 

Poppy made a statement...which basically says Mars did exactly what she is accusing Poppy of doing. Working with someone who abused her for her own gain. It literally sounds like a load of shit, there is evidence all over the internet that backup Mars' claims against Titanic and Poppy. This is literally disgusting. Fuck Poppy and fuck Titanic Sinclair.

https://twitter.com/poppy/status/993430661624020992

fuck this. Playing the victim while working with such a beast (Corey). Honestly, if Brittany is really doing this for success alongside that man that beat Corey, it would disappoint me a lot (not that I'm a Mars Argo stan of anything lol, it would just be so pathetic), it's just that the proof of the abuse and mockery towards Brittany is very heartbreaking.

Okay, I think y'all should know, I was watching this dude on YT and he said it's been confirmed Moriah(Poppy) and Corey(Titanic) are dating. When you know that fact it all make sense, Why she won't just cut ties w him and supporting him on his mockery of Mars, and why she's even guiltier than she already is. It's honestly so amazing to me how they try to turn this whole situation around, and make it as if they were the one who is the victim, even drag that Josh in this whole mess. Mars, as far as I know, only followed him on Twitter at one point. It's not even known if they really are collaborating. Plus, their case was denied due to lack of evidence. Fuck them

4BZPaCg.jpg

OH MY GOD the new demo of Living It is so good.  wonder if the missing demo of Electric Car will ever leak at this rate.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother