• PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Fan Since:2016
  • Time Online: 15d 5h 1m 30s

Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:15 PM

Poppy tweeted this https://twitter.com/...4235596801?s=19

Josh Moran co-wrote Borns' Electric Love and did this bop

I don't want to doubt the victim but there is something very off about that tweet. Not only did Poppy cover the case number, the collab between Josh and Mars was never confirmed so bringing him in is so strange. But regardless, i'm um proud of Poppy for tweeting ab this, but sorry not sorry i still stand strong with Mars.
  • Gerralkef likes this

:)

#122 OFFLINE   queenbitchpro

queenbitchpro

Cemetery Chick

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 789 posts
  • Fan Since:December 2011
  • Time Online: 36d 5h 22m 15s

Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:22 PM

Ummmmm omg. I really didn't expect her to publicly address any of it. I can't believe she actually posted a photo with her legal name on it. It's a sticky situation with the whole abuse thing and I don't want to act like I know for a fact that Poppy is guilty, because really I don't, but tbh her going to the length of completely breaking her character (which is something I never thought I'd witness) points even more to guilt imo... like she knows she's in deep shit and if she loses the lawsuit it'll make her look better or something. Damn what an absolute mess

edit: another thing worth mentioning is this kinda seems like a last stitch effort since she's gotten so much backlash for not addressing it. I mean people have been livid over the fact that this is all going on and she continues to post her dumb 45 second youtube videos and pointless tweets like it's not serious. so yeah. I don't hate Poppy, I really don't. I thought she was badass when I first discovered her in 2015. but Mars has the upper hand and I really don't see any reason to doubt her claims. I mean we know so little of Moriah, it's kind of hard to tell what's genuine when she's done nothing but play a robotic emotionless freak from the beginning.

• wraith, grabmebymyribbons, Awsten Knight and 4 others like this

TjmiIK4.png

#123 OFFLINE   wraith

wraith

only acting

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts
  • Locationglasgow
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 275d 6h 56m 32s

Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:41 PM

Ummmmm omg. I really didn't expect her to publicly address any of it. I can't believe she actually posted a photo with her legal name on it. It's a sticky situation with the whole abuse thing and I don't want to act like I know for a fact that Poppy is guilty, because really I don't, but tbh her going to the length of completely breaking her character (which is something I never thought I'd witness) points even more to guilt imo... like she knows she's in deep shit and if she loses the lawsuit it'll make her look better or something. Damn what an absolute mess

edit: another thing worth mentioning is this kinda seems like a last stitch effort since she's gotten so much backlash for not addressing it. I mean people have been livid over the fact that this is all going on and she continues to post her dumb 45 second youtube videos and pointless tweets like it's not serious. so yeah. I don't hate Poppy, I really don't. I thought she was badass when I first discovered her in 2015. but Mars has the upper hand and I really don't see any reason to doubt her claims. I mean we know so little of Moriah, it's kind of hard to tell what's genuine when she's done nothing but play a robotic emotionless freak from the beginning.

Yeah completely.

Also Poppy obviously has a bigger fanbase than Mars and probably a lot of them don't even know anything about Mars since she hasn't been active since 2015 and has been so secret about her identity. So I think Poppy and Titanic have honestly taken this opportunity to try and turn Mars into villain with these random claims she is working with someone who abused Poppy in the past. I don't think Poppy is lying but it seems like they are pulling at straws for SOMETHING to get people angry and dislike Mars. 

• grabmebymyribbons, queenbitchpro, TRENCH and 2 others like this

#124 OFFLINE   pawn shop blues

pawn shop blues

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Time Online: 62d 6h 37m 28s

Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:57 PM

This whole thing is such a mess. 

#125 OFFLINE   subversive light

subversive light

fuckin doggo is all i am and fuck you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts
  • Time Online: 17d 10h 59m 35s

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:38 PM

very disappointed, not surprised tho

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

#126 OFFLINE   Viss

Viss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:00 PM

https://twitter.com/...560932755238912 Why are they still tweeting about this hobo Mars clearly isn't him nor has worked with him recently

• grabmebymyribbons, Party Party and Cult Leader like this

#127 OFFLINE   Dark Spring

Dark Spring

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 14d 11h 13m 39s

Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:35 PM

this is so wild omg

#128 ONLINE   HANGINGFROOT

HANGINGFROOT

galactic prince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Fan Since:the 19th century
  • Time Online: 43d 11h 19m 32s

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:19 PM

Poppy made a statement...which basically says Mars did exactly what she is accusing Poppy of doing. Working with someone who abused her for her own gain. It literally sounds like a load of shit, there is evidence all over the internet that backup Mars' claims against Titanic and Poppy. This is literally disgusting. Fuck Poppy and fuck Titanic Sinclair.

https://twitter.com/...430661624020992

fuck this. Playing the victim while working with such a beast (Corey). Honestly, if Brittany is really doing this for success alongside that man that beat Corey, it would disappoint me a lot (not that I'm a Mars Argo stan of anything lol, it would just be so pathetic), it's just that the proof of the abuse and mockery towards Brittany is very heartbreaking.

• grabmebymyribbons and Party Party like this

nokaW0z.jpg

#129 OFFLINE   DinahLee

DinahLee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • Time Online: 72d 10h 52m 13s

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:58 PM

Was about to comment on Poppy thread but whatever but this is such an reverse-warholian-expedition-sized-mess

#130 OFFLINE   Viss

Viss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:02 PM

I stand with Mars and i hope everyone here does too.
  • grabmebymyribbons, Party Party, californianfreak and 4 others like this

#131 OFFLINE   True Romance

True Romance

Hollywood Hills

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
  • Fan Since:2015
  • Time Online: 71d 19h 38m 53s

Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:29 PM

Mars im so sorry an ugly bitch would even say something like that...

• grabmebymyribbons and Party Party like this

#132 OFFLINE   Cult Leader

Cult Leader

Rosarey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,280 posts
  • LocationMars
  • Fan Since:October 2012
  • Time Online: 34d 7h 17m

Posted 08 May 2018 - 12:11 AM

And what is the bet that people who don't believe Mars cause "NO PROOF" WILL RUN STRAIGHT TO THIS CLAIM THAT POPPY MAKES WITH EVEN LESS PROOF

• sxcx likes this

#133 OFFLINE   grabmebymyribbons

grabmebymyribbons

ORIGINAL SIN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • LocationOn the side of a paradise. In the Tropic of Cancer.
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Time Online: 34d 12h 14m 41s

Posted 08 May 2018 - 12:18 AM

Okay, I think y'all should know, I was watching this dude on YT and he said it's been confirmed Moriah(Poppy) and Corey(Titanic) are dating. When you know that fact it all make sense, Why she won't just cut ties w him and supporting him on his mockery of Mars, and why she's even guiltier than she already is. It's honestly so amazing to me how they try to turn this whole situation around, and make it as if they were the one who is the victim, even drag that Josh in this whole mess. Mars, as far as I know, only followed him on Twitter at one point. It's not even known if they really are collaborating. Plus, their case was denied due to lack of evidence. Fuck them

• Party Party, Cult Leader and sxcx like this

4BZPaCg.jpg

#134 OFFLINE   Viss

Viss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 May 2018 - 10:50 PM

• Party Party, True Romance, Cult Leader and 1 other like this

#135 OFFLINE   Viss

Viss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 May 2018 - 12:53 PM

Seventeen and Living it leaked!!
Listen on Soundcloud.com

Listen on Soundcloud.com
  • ram and Cult Leader like this

#136 OFFLINE   khris

khris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,911 posts
  • Time Online: 60d 6h 18m 43s

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:02 PM

mars do pc music challenge?
  • I Come In Peace and sxcx like this

#137 OFFLINE   wraith

wraith

only acting

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts
  • Locationglasgow
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 275d 6h 56m 32s

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:35 PM

LIVING IT IS PERFECT. EVERYTHING I NEEDED FROM A FULL VERSION. I DIDN'T EVN KNOW THIS EXISTED IM SO HAPPY.

• Cult Leader and I Come In Peace like this

#138 OFFLINE   Cult Leader

Cult Leader

Rosarey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,280 posts
  • LocationMars
  • Fan Since:October 2012
  • Time Online: 34d 7h 17m

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:29 PM

Seventeen and Living it leaked!!
Listen on Soundcloud.com

Listen on Soundcloud.com

I love these sm. Living it would have to be in my favourites already,  but I do really relate to seventeen lol

#139 OFFLINE   Awsten Knight

Awsten Knight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 8d 19h 50m

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:36 PM

Anyone have picosong links?

#140 OFFLINE   ram

ram

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Fan Since:2015
  • Time Online: 69d 5h 22m 37s

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:00 AM

OH MY GOD the new demo of Living It is so good.  wonder if the missing demo of Electric Car will ever leak at this rate.

• I Come In Peace likes this

leak E V E R Y T H I N G

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users