sparklrtrailrheaven

alabama hard knocks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Locationlot 22 ~ the royal executive
  • Fan Since:OTTR *** 2012

Posted 07 March 2020 - 04:30 PM

Thank you so much! Do we have good quality audio/video of all of these?

I don't know if you still need them, but Lana Del Rey Updates on Youtube has several of those performances posted in full! I'll quote the ones they have:

Chelsea Hotel No. 2 (with Adam Cohen) — sep 21, oct 6, oct 10
Diamonds & Rust (with Joan Baez) — oct 6
For Free (with Zella Day & Weyes Blood) — oct 10
Wicked Game (with Chris Isaak) — oct 10
Daddy Issues (with Jesse Rutherford) — oct 10
Don’t Know How to Keep Loving You (with Julia Jacklin) — nov 4
I Will Follow You Into the Dark (with Ben Gibbard) — nov 4
Eat for Free (with Haley Bonar) — nov 6, nov 11

When I’m With You (with Bethany Cosentino) — nov 8
Find Yourself (with Lukas Nelson) — nov 19

Out of these, the only one that looks like it isn't complete is When I'm With You, which has two ~1 minute clips. 

• evilentity likes this

* ~ * ~ pick you up a sno-cone, four-leaf clover, you can call me softcore ~ * ~ *

#3322 OFFLINE   Pin Up Galore

Pin Up Galore

ill beat the shit out that bitch like an enema

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 741 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Fan Since:late 2014

Posted 06 April 2020 - 01:33 AM

has lana ever mentioned LanaBoards? I feel like ive seen this question before but I don't remember seeing anything about her acknowledging its existence I wonder if she ever checks here to see what the fags are up to 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

#3323 OFFLINE   cheaptrailertrashglm

cheaptrailertrashglm

nostalgiaispeace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,675 posts
  • LocationKentucky
  • Fan Since:2013

Posted 06 April 2020 - 01:46 AM

has lana ever mentioned LanaBoards? I feel like ive seen this question before but I don't remember seeing anything about her acknowledging its existence I wonder if she ever checks here to see what the fags are up to 

not to my knowledge :/

~INSTA~  5.gif -set by me-

#3324 OFFLINE   evilentity

evilentity

hyper liberal

• OG Moderators
  • 4,389 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 02:27 AM

Not by name at least. But Ben has.  :teehee:
ba8S7cK.png

• Trash Magic, heroinbeaches, sparklrtrailrheaven and 4 others like this

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

#3325 OFFLINE   wthebluemascara

wthebluemascara

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 01:55 PM

I'm thinking about the concept of revenge lately and it came to my mind what she says about it in HBTB and what is she referring to in the part "Anyone can start again, not through love but through revenge, (...) peace by vengeance brings the end"? I mean, what kind of revenge apart from the one in the video? Also the more I think of this sentence the more I don't agree with it lol, don't really think revenge it's good especially in the long run :crossed: 

• Slumdog likes this

giphy.gif

#3326 OFFLINE   heroinbeaches

heroinbeaches

Dope & Diamonds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,037 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Fan Since:February 2012

Posted 06 April 2020 - 06:15 PM

ba8S7cK.png

They way he dragged us all.

• Slumdog and urgirl like this

giphy.gif

#3327 OFFLINE   Pin Up Galore

Pin Up Galore

ill beat the shit out that bitch like an enema

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 741 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Fan Since:late 2014

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:34 PM

I could've sworn I had seen lana do a track by track interview for ultraviolence but now I cant find it anywhere am I being delusional 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

#3328 OFFLINE   urgirl

urgirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Locationthe Reveal of my Heart
  • Fan Since:2012

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:55 PM

I could've sworn I had seen lana do a track by track interview for ultraviolence but now I cant find it anywhere am I being delusional 

Listen on Soundcloud.com

• longtimeman and Pin Up Galore like this

#3329 OFFLINE   Slumdog

Slumdog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 06:04 PM

I'm thinking about the concept of revenge lately and it came to my mind what she says about it in HBTB and what is she referring to in the part "Anyone can start again, not through love but through revenge, (...) peace by vengeance brings the end"? I mean, what kind of revenge apart from the one in the video? Also the more I think of this sentence the more I don't agree with it lol, don't really think revenge it's good especially in the long run :crossed: 

This doesn't really answer your question but it is an interesting topic. I remember reading Satanism doesn't frown upon revenge, but the contrary. And it was rumoured Lana was into it, especially during that time. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong about any of this.

#3330 OFFLINE   wthebluemascara

wthebluemascara

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 02:39 PM

This doesn't really answer your question but it is an interesting topic. I remember reading Satanism doesn't frown upon revenge, but the contrary. And it was rumoured Lana was into it, especially during that time. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong about any of this.

Really interesting, where did you read that?

I remember a guy that broke into her house apparently found a book about satanism so there might be some kind of connection, although I can't find anything about revenge and satanism on the Internet

• Slumdog likes this

giphy.gif

#3331 OFFLINE   cheaptrailertrashglm

cheaptrailertrashglm

nostalgiaispeace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,675 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 09 April 2020 - 07:33 PM

i haven't been on here in years ..... did we ever figure out who "K" was?

#3332 OFFLINE   sparklrtrailrheaven

sparklrtrailrheaven

alabama hard knocks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 12:56 AM

i haven't been on here in years ..... did we ever figure out who "K" was?

I think the general consensus is that 'K' was based on her ex, Josh -- although there's a whooooole lot of fictionalization that went into the K character from the songs. 

R8oBxtIWpDl1hFsBkkKURi-1HSYIFjhIVQMX5rRA

• cheaptrailertrashglm and daisy fresh witch like this

* ~ * ~ pick you up a sno-cone, four-leaf clover, you can call me softcore ~ * ~ *

#3333 OFFLINE   cheaptrailertrashglm

cheaptrailertrashglm

nostalgiaispeace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,675 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 10 April 2020 - 01:29 AM

I think the general consensus is that 'K' was based on her ex, Josh -- although there's a whooooole lot of fictionalization that went into the K character from the songs. 

R8oBxtIWpDl1hFsBkkKURi-1HSYIFjhIVQMX5rRA

ah. yeah i could see that

#3334 OFFLINE   benadrylled

benadrylled

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Fan Since:2015

Posted 11 April 2020 - 05:32 PM

not sure if this is the right place to post this (forgive me i'm a newbie here) but does anyone have any idea where this is from? there's no possible way it's actually yosemite but it sure sounds like lana and i don't recognize the vocals https://dbree.org/v/4ede70

#3335 OFFLINE   maxthehitman

maxthehitman

Lost in Lana-Land

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
  • Locationportugal

Posted 11 April 2020 - 05:39 PM

not sure if this is the right place to post this (forgive me i'm a newbie here) but does anyone have any idea where this is from? there's no possible way it's actually yosemite but it sure sounds like lana and i don't recognize the vocals https://dbree.org/v/4ede70

A 13 second snippet?  :teehee:   

It sounds like my Mom singing in the shower.   HEY, She is also a good singer !  :D

There is no way to know if its Lana Del Rey singing.

giphy.gif

#3336 OFFLINE   maxthehitman

maxthehitman

Lost in Lana-Land

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
  • Locationportugal

Posted 11 April 2020 - 05:57 PM

ba8S7cK.png

I have a few words to say to Ben, 

we "so-called fans" ALSO buy the records and CDs and Merchandise and concert tickets. 

I have also been a looooong-time member of U2 forum , Prince, Madonna, and many other singers+bands. 

Their fans share "enthusiastically" many of their DEMOS , unreleased songs , and  ALOT of remixes,

and those fans also buy ALL of their records and tons of merchandise from the singers. I have and I always have done.

I am an artist who freely shares my art (since 1994 !) with everyone and spread the good news about these music artists,

Its my way of saying to the musicians "Thank You so much" for everything you have given me throughout the years.

I believe that Lana Del Rey only has to gain from having such devoted fans who enjoy her music, otherwise,

all your going to hear is crickets , and no record sales from her work. 

Specially in a worldwide forum dedicated specially to her music and lifestyle. 

Would you rather hear this ?...

Or hear this ? ...

• Slumdog, Elle, cheaptrailertrashglm and 2 others like this

giphy.gif

#3337 OFFLINE   cheaptrailertrashglm

cheaptrailertrashglm

nostalgiaispeace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,675 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 11 April 2020 - 06:47 PM

I have a few words to say to Ben, 

we "so-called fans" ALSO buy the records and CDs and Merchandise and concert tickets. 

I have also been a looooong-time member of U2 forum , Prince, Madonna, and many other singers+bands. 

Their fans share "enthusiastically" many of their DEMOS , unreleased songs , and  ALOT of remixes,

and those fans also buy ALL of their records and tons of merchandise from the singers. I have and I always have done.

I am an artist who freely shares my art (since 1994 !) with everyone and spread the good news about these music artists,

Its my way of saying to the musicians "Thank You so much" for everything you have given me throughout the years.

I believe that Lana Del Rey only has to gain from having such devoted fans who enjoy her music, otherwise,

all your going to hear is crickets , and no record sales from her work. 

Specially in a worldwide forum dedicated specially to her music and lifestyle. 

Would you rather hear this ?...

Or hear this ? ...

i agree. we just love her and support her. they can go to twitter and see how often they call her fat and other awful things

#3338 OFFLINE   cartoon eyes

cartoon eyes

~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 10:56 PM

Does anyone know all of the interviews where "The Revenge of Lana Del Rey" was mentioned as the supposed album title of BTD?

• daisy fresh witch, urgirl and maxthehitman like this

#3339 OFFLINE   Trash Magic

Trash Magic

Listens to people who can sing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,682 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 11:39 PM

Does anyone know all of the interviews where "The Revenge of Lana Del Rey" was mentioned as the supposed album title of BTD?

She listed titles like G.B.A, Do U Luv Me Yet? etc... in a blog interview, whereas I don't believe Lana ever mentioned the title The Revenge of Lana Del Rey herself.

Humblebrag  :creep: I believe I was actually the first person to post about the title after finding the artwork concepts in stranger records' photobucket account.

I actually consolidated a lot of different pieces of info that could relate to TROLDR 2 years ago and it paints a pretty strong picture of what it potentially could have been. Now I have nothing else to do during this pandemic I should finish it and publish it!

• evilentity, cartoon eyes, lmdr and 6 others like this

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

#3340 OFFLINE   sparklrtrailrheaven

sparklrtrailrheaven

alabama hard knocks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 11:45 PM

I actually consolidated a lot of different pieces of info that could relate to TROLDR 2 years ago and it paints a pretty strong picture of what it potentially could have been. Now I have nothing else to do during this pandemic I should finish it and publish it!

That kind of info is ridiculously interesting to me — I hope you do finish it up and share it! :heart:
  • Trash Magic, Elle, LemonadeHeavens and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users