Macintosh Manhattan

Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint

I don't care that it's Kim, it could have been anyone that rich. All I said was that I didn't care that much for it because they're multi-millionaires and that money probably was not A LOT to them, which is why I don't really care about it.

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I don't care that it's Kim, it could have been anyone that rich. All I said was that I didn't care that much for it because they're multi-millionaires and that money probably was not A LOT to them, which is why I don't really care about it.

Sounds like you're a bit jealous.

The fact she has tons of money doesn't justify what happens and it's not about the money, she probs gonna be traumatized because of what happened. 

They put a gun on her head.

giphy.gif

Sounds like you're a bit jealous.

The fact she has tons of money doesn't justify what happens and it's not about the money, she probs gonna be traumatized because of what happened. 

They put a gun on her head.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of someone who got so famous and rich by doing absolutely nothing worth all this attention. And like I said before, I'm not saying that she won't be traumatized out of this or that it wasn't a horrible thing. I was talking money-wise ONLY

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Okay, but it's one thing to be robbed, and another to have a gun to your head while being tied up in tape, thrown in a bathroom while begging for your life knowing you have two children at home. The real issue of this story is less about the robbery and more about her life being at risk. As someone else noted, it's kind of a miracle she wasn't raped/abused during this. So many worse things could've happened to Kim in this situation, and I'm so glad she's physically unharmed.

So, yes, you should care. It isn't just about the money. Remember, she's human too.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Guys please, I DIDN'T SAY THAT WHAT HAPPENED WAS NOT TRAUMATIC AND NOT HORRIBLE, CONSIDERING SHE'S A MOTHER OF TWO KIDS, I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE MONEY

Well thats not how you worded it. You said "I dont feel bad for her, ANYWAYS..."

The money is the least relevant aspect of this situation 

FzytWEW.png

Guys please, I DIDN'T SAY THAT WHAT HAPPENED WAS NOT TRAUMATIC AND NOT HORRIBLE, CONSIDERING SHE'S A MOTHER OF TWO KIDS, I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE MONEY

Not trying to argue or anything, but you can't just look at the money aspect and deem that you "don't feel bad for her" or "don't care" about the situation. It's really insensitive. Yes, she can buy back everything easily, but some may have sentimental value or are irreplaceable. Again, that aside, people shouldn't even be that focused on the robbery aspect. This woman's life was at risk. No matter Kim Kardashian or Nora Nobody, a woman - a mother, wife, daughter, sister, and friend - was in danger. Don't be disrespectful just because of who she is and the fact that she's rich.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Iconic how u and @gloomyharlow admit it was traumatic and horrible and yet still don't feel bad or care about her or see why maybe this isn't the best time to drag her bc u don't like that she's rich. :tea:

I mean ur not required to care But if ur gonna post something insensitive and cold about someone who was just robbed, u can expect to get a lil flack from people who do care. 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Two weeks ago a 17 boy from my former high school died after an assault for no reason. When you know people who deal with this kind of things (which are not so rare in less severe proportions) you just can't be blamed because you naturally feel less empathy for celibrities who chose to expose their overly rich life to the world out of self-centerness and many other low virtues. There's a huge difference between trying to perspective and saying she deserved it.

I can't with people saying she had it coming, but really, that's so fucking typical it doesn't surprise me. 

We all have it better than somebody else. We walk around with phones, ipods, nice clothing... does that mean any of us deserve to be robbed?

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I can't with people saying she had it coming, but really, that's so fucking typical it doesn't surprise me. 

We all have it better than somebody else. We walk around with phones, ipods, nice clothing... does that mean any of us deserve to be robbed?

Anyone as proportionately unwealthy to us as we are to Kim should of course be able to put a hit out on us, we deserve it :oprah3:

@gloomyharlow Gurl I know exactly what you meant and I 100% agree with what you said about some people here "Some of you have a hard time in reading and comprehension and I have zero patience". Sometimes I tell myself they must be trolling because no one can be that stupid.

Harlow didn't literally say Kim deserved what she got, but if you guys take your heads out of your asses for a moment and think about what happened based on what happens in the real world, you'll see that these kind of things are not that uncommon. Kim has every right to flaunt her wealth as much as she wants, but OF COURSE that'll attract robbers, and that's exactly what happened. So in a way it is her fault. Her mistake was not having guards with her. I mean, Paris is normally a safe city, but when you're super famous and have $10m of jewelry like that you have to take more precautions.

And don't come with that "girls wearing short shorts are asking to be raped". Anyone should dress how they seem fit but I'm sure if a girl wore really short clothes and went to a place notorious for its high level of sexual violence there's a huge possibility she's going to get raped. Was she asking for it? No, but it still happened. And you guys don't seem to get that.

And don't expect people to feel bad for her, even though she got robbed she wasn't physically hurt. Meanwhile people are dying in other parts of the world but I don't see no one talking about it here.

I wasn't planning on commenting on this thread again but wanted to say thank you for your response. I knew I wasn't losing my mind. I also knew I didn't say anything in my comments to capture such incredible ignorance and ridiculous immature responses. I just realize for the first time yesterday that there are a lot of teenagers on this website, many of them still in high school. Most teenagers have no idea what the hell is going on in the real world or life matters in general and the only thing really important to them is their social media numbers and wearing the right brand name clothes. I mean, god forbid they actually understand a full written sentence in a forum. The whole "what you're doing here then if you're here for Lana?" and "it's her fault if she wear shorts and gets raped?" is the common response from a young person who's being overly dramatic and lacking any knowledge in a basic intelligent argument. I'm use to talking online to mature adults 30+, not teenagers. But as someone who PMed me this morning said, there's a lot of kids in here and many of them sound like trollers but really they are just young and dumb so of course they lack reading comprehension. lol I was advise to use my "ignore button" which I will use. I have zero patience for all that.

Thanks again. ;)

analwinterofmylife, on 04 Oct 2016 - 10:04 AM, said:

analwinterofmylife, on 04 Oct 2016 - 10:04 AM, said:

Iconic how u and @gloomyharlow admit it was traumatic and horrible and yet still don't feel bad or care about her or see why maybe this isn't the best time to drag her bc u don't like that she's rich. :tea:

I mean ur not required to care But if ur gonna post something insensitive and cold about someone who was just robbed, u can expect to get a lil flack from people who do care.

cacciatore, on 04 Oct 2016 - 05:08 AM, said:

All I can say is, don't come complaining one day when something shitty happens to you, because I'm sure that other users here will be more than happy to tell you that you deserved it... Just saying!

Before I block you two idiots, let me tell you something. I grew up with an alcoholic mother and a drug addict father. I was raped as a child. I was raped again as a teenager. Don't come at me about trauma. Do yourself a favor, go to school, learn some reading comprehension then read an entire book before you leave such a nasty malicious snide remark about something you know nothing about. You don't know shit about the hell my life has been so do yourself a favor and stay in your lane.

This is what happens when you show your entire life on reality show and social media. These people don't know how to be private to begin with, but to show off all your jewelry that are worth millions of dollars when there are people starving in third world countries, people working 4 jobs just to pay rent, the elderly who depend solely on their $600 a month check and those struggling to put food on the table. Food pantries here in NY are running out of food.City Harvest does the best that they can do.

Excuse me if I don't feel too sorry for this bitch losing all of her 11 million dollar jewelry. I just can't. I know it must have been a horrific experience being held on gunpoint, tied up then had her mouth taped shut, but at least she walked away with her life. She wasn't raped, or stabbed or shot. She's very lucky. Not many can get away from a situation like that. Maybe she will walk away from this experience learning something. Stop showing off those blood diamonds you love to show off to the world and stop sharing every aspect of your useless rich life.

/rant.

tumblr_inline_nkz628ENZt1rh3k1r.gif

How would you feel if this happened to Lana? She's rich. Does Lana deserve to have her life in danger because she sings about rich and glamourous lifestyles? You're so charitable, yet you have a complete disregard for the life of another human... I don't think I understand. She's a person just like all of us and none of us would deserve what happened to her. That "bitch" is a daughter, a sister, a mother, a wife, and a friend. Just try putting yourself in someone else's shoes.